PDA

View Full Version : Xbox is the best!!!

Ultron-9
09-28-2002, 12:26 AM
I see so many posts about how this gamer's choice console will soon lay down and die. Yes it will my friends, as all great things do. But not till after I will have played it to death!!!!!

I love my XBOX, not for the sales figures and charts, but for the escape from daily life. The XBOX is the best console out there folks, and I'm here to tell you so.

So let's rant, rave, and say hooray!!!! For the XBOX is here to stay!!!!!

(That is until the Sony Piece of ***** 2.5 hits the stores in '05 and MS has to raise the bar again with whatever wonderful delight it will have created by that time.):D

Peace.

Shop Vac Wiser
09-28-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Ultron-9
I see so many posts about how this gamer's choice console will soon lay down and die. Yes it will my friends, as all great things do. But not till after I will have played it to death!!!!!

I love my XBOX, not for the sales figures and charts, but for the escape from daily life. The XBOX is the best console out there folks, and I'm here to tell you so.

So let's rant, rave, and say hooray!!!! For the XBOX is here to stay!!!!!

(That is until the Sony Piece of ***** 2.5 hits the stores in '05 and MS has to raise the bar again with whatever wonderful delight it will have created by that time.):D

Peace.

dude, i totally agree with u.

meda1ni
09-28-2002, 12:58 AM
Hehe........yeah it is...!!:)

Outback_Ash
09-28-2002, 07:00 AM
I agree Xbox is a great console, and with the new addition of RARE its set to get better.