PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Magazine

SoccerCJM77
09-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Is the Xbox magazine good. Is it better than gamepro and other magazines
Please tell me I am deciding

Afro Aura
09-28-2002, 09:38 AM
of course the OXM is good you get yourself a free disk and info on what going on in the XBOX world and this is a guy all the way in the UK (yes I subscribe to the US OXM as well) the one over here is pretty good too this month (not sure of the date as yet) we'll get playable demos of:

Colin McRae 3
Hitman 2
Aggressive Inline
Chase
Rally Fusion

I'll give you the rundown of the demos when I get the magazine

the only thing about Gamepro they seem to cuss the XBOX like no ones business

SoccerCJM77
09-28-2002, 09:45 AM
So do you think the Xbox Magazine is okay. What is the OXM I have never heard of that magazine. Well thanks for the Info.;)

SoccerCJM77
09-28-2002, 09:47 AM
Oh I think I got it now OXM stands for Official XBOX Magazine. I'm sorry for typing that thing before. I'm so stupid:rolleyes:

Afro Aura
09-28-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Oh I think I got it now OXM stands for Official XBOX Magazine. I'm sorry for typing that thing before. I'm so stupid:rolleyes:
hehehe no probs mate, it's my fault for not giving you what OXM stands for but I see you've worked it out :)

mmichael0
09-28-2002, 04:05 PM
Please can you tell me how much is the subscribe for the US OXM in the UK.
I have seen a copy of the US OXM on sale in a games store (Another World , Nottm, UK) for £20.

Originally posted by Afro Aura
of course the OXM is good you get yourself a free disk and info on what going on in the XBOX world and this is a guy all the way in the UK (yes I subscribe to the US OXM as well) the one over here is pretty good too this month (not sure of the date as yet) we'll get playable demos of:

Colin McRae 3
Hitman 2
Aggressive Inline
Chase
Rally Fusion

I'll give you the rundown of the demos when I get the magazine

the only thing about Gamepro they seem to cuss the XBOX like no ones business

Afro Aura
09-28-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by mmichael0
Please can you tell me how much is the subscribe for the US OXM in the UK.
I have seen a copy of the US OXM on sale in a games store (Another World , Nottm, UK) for £20.

woooh nasty there taking the pi$$ I'll pm to ya mate

Shop Vac Wiser
09-28-2002, 04:26 PM
OXM is better if you like xbox, gamepro has, and the systems, and games. I guess its all up to you.

Afro Aura
09-28-2002, 05:31 PM
by the way mmichael0 have you got yourself a US XBOX as it also comes with a disk, I have to say though this months issue 10 disk is pretty poor all old playable demos

mmichael0
09-29-2002, 08:41 AM
I have a Europern X-Box , so unless a version of Game Cube's Freeloader come out for the X-Box , I can't play US demo discs on my X-Box.

As I like geting inported games , I hope there will be a version of Freeloader for X-Box. :)

Leviathon
09-30-2002, 02:11 PM
OXM I believe is also third party. So there not microsoft people telling you about the games. If I am wrong about this please let me know.

SoccerCJM77
09-30-2002, 03:38 PM
Will there be a Halo 2 demo or have I missed the playable demo.
Please PM me Alfa Aura. You know all. THANKS:cool:

XslayerX
09-30-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Will there be a Halo 2 demo or have I missed the playable demo.
Please PM me Alfa Aura. You know all. THANKS:cool:

Is it just me or are you getting more dumb by the second soccercm? Everytime i read a post by you, my brain cells die and soon I will be just like you, asking questions like:

Is xbox 5 out yet?
Will MS buy out nintendo?
Is halo 2 out right now?

:rolleyes:

spliffdUP
09-30-2002, 04:17 PM
OXM is good if you just want Xbox info, but if you want a magazine for all systems get EGM.

SoccerCJM77
09-30-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by XslayerX

Is it just me or are you getting more dumb by the second soccercm? Everytime i read a post by you, my brain cells die and soon I will be just like you, asking questions like:

Is xbox 5 out yet?
Will MS buy out nintendo?
Is halo 2 out right now?

:rolleyes:

That was pretty mean, I'm asking a question that I don't know.
Why can't I ask for what the games are going to be on the OXM.
To answer your questions Xbox 5 is not out, who knows what Microsoft will do and how would you know, and Halo 2 is not out right now:rolleyes:

SoccerCJM77
10-01-2002, 02:47 PM
great