PDA

View Full Version : Hey CHris when does B.C. Exactly comes out?

Leo
09-29-2002, 08:29 PM
it's me Leo when does B.C comes out Exactly?

DOOM
09-29-2002, 08:32 PM
Not Sure Of the Official Announcement But I Think It Will Be Sometime In 2k3....
Any One Know?:eek:

DOOM
09-29-2002, 08:39 PM
BC
Publisher: Microsoft Corp.
Developer: Lionhead Studios
Format: DVD for Xbox™ video game system
Availability:2003

Overview:

At the dawn of time the very survival of the human race hangs in the balance. Cowering in caves and running from predators, your species faces the ultimate threat - extinction at the hands of a vicious, rival race of ape-men. If humanity is to have a future, your tribe needs to evolve into a thinking, resourceful unit with a strong leader. That leader is you.

BC is an original 3rd person action/adventure game that hurtles you millions of years into prehistory, to the beginnings of mankind. Here you must lead the struggle for dominance among the first men. You will personally guide your evolving, learning and changing clan on an epic journey of survival.

Battle against ferocious, prehistoric creatures alone, or train select tribe members to join the fray. Explore and exploit the vast natural environments and discover new technology and knowledge… Remember, you are at war with other intelligent beings intent on wiping out the human race for good. Have you got the skills and instinct to evolve your tribe of from rabble into a clever, lethal, dominant team?

With over a hundred unique technologies at your disposal, an array of brutal weapons, and a fully simulated food chain, BC is an action-packed revolution in console action/adventure games.

Each of your tribe members is a unique individual, growing and changing in personality as they face dangers, experience triumphs and failures, and learn new skills. It all takes place in a massive world where every item can be picked up, researched, or used as a weapon; where every creature is not just an enemy but also an individual with its own character, prejudices, and goals.

BC is set in a violent, brutal time. Conflict and death is everywhere. Dangerously hot desert days turn to sub-zero nights populated by stalking raptors hungry for flesh. Every waterfall, snowy crevasse and darkened cave hides a new discovery critical to survival. Every berry, fruit or flower can be food to one creature and poison to another.

Can you lead mankind through an ancient war? Can you teach them to survive and to develop their skills and intelligence to destroy their cunning ape-descended rivals?

As history begins, can your tribe rule the Earth?
http://www.societyreview.com/binaries/4338/trex4a.jpg
I Cant Wate!!!

Slacker
09-30-2002, 03:26 PM
I think it would be better without the dinosaurs, they make the game look retarded,Dinosuars and humans never lived at the same time,but I understand the sell factor , they could of used Megatheriums , or Dire Wolves, Saber tooth Cats ,,ect,,, animals that were around when humans were, but it is fantasy and Dino's sell games , so I will have to live with it, everything else sounds killer though so I will pick it up when it comes out,

Leo
09-30-2002, 03:50 PM
Are you nuts!!!! The Dinsours killng fighting with em is a best thing ever!!!!!!!!!! I was dreaming for it whole life since I was 8!!!!!!!!
are you crazy dunh!!!! it giants not animal Ohh I know let me see you are a scaredy CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!O