PDA

View Full Version : Micrsoft and Nintendo up in a tree.....

xboxtito
09-30-2002, 09:27 AM
You probably already knew that Nintendo and Sony were fierce rivals.Guess what. To try to beat down Sony, Nintendo has made a small alliance with Microsoft. Link is going to chop of all the heads of the Sony employees, while the Master Chief provides explosive support. Okay maybe not beat them down that way. But Nintendo is making Xbox exclusive games. I think that is part of the reason that Gamecube now has Outlaw Golf, I could be wrong, but its wierd when both Xbox and Gamecube have a game that PS2 doesnt. hidden_identity
Its seem that Microsoft is going to need to partner with some other game console companies. Sony is just to large when it comes to the console industry. I strongly belive this is a good move.

Variation-XBA
09-30-2002, 10:59 AM
Unfortunetly, Snake could kill 20 Master cheifs ;) hehe (waits for beats)

MerimacHamwich
09-30-2002, 11:42 AM
Solid Snake couldn't kill anything but the dumbasses in his games.
:)

fowlowl
09-30-2002, 12:32 PM
Even those cowardly grunts in Halo could kick Solid Snake's @ss. And Merimac is right. All the bad guys are stupid f*cks. 'OOPs where did Snake go, I guess it was just our imagination so lets stop looking for him.'

Snoopy7548
09-30-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by fowlowl
'OOPs where did Snake go, I guess it was just our imagination so lets stop looking for him.'

lol, thats funny cause its true.:D :)

JimmieDoogan
09-30-2002, 02:31 PM
?????? Ja... well... I belive it when I see it... seeing as how nintendo just brought out their newest (last) system, I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. However, it would be sweet to see Mario running around in Xbox worlds. BTW, snake maybe bad ass, but the MasterCheif would just blow his ass away as he absorbed snakes teeny little bullets. And considering his built in radar, snake would never be able to sneek up on him.

SlightlySycho
09-30-2002, 06:11 PM
Isn't Metal Gear coming to the XBox in like a month and a half? With a bunch of extras? I wouldn't exactly call Solid Snake a Sony afficionado.

Of course, MC could tear that lil' Sweet Tooth b*tch to pieces.;)