PDA

View Full Version : Xbox gets Dino Crisis 3 exclusive! (Capcom)

Jarvis
09-30-2002, 03:31 PM
Capcom confirmed today that Dino Crisis 3, the sequel to the blockbuster survival-horror hit Dino Crisis 2, is coming next year only on Xbox.

-jarvis

PS: capcom and ms getting pretty sweet here. let's hope that aquisition happens.

spliffdUP
09-30-2002, 04:20 PM
Hasn't Dino Crisis 3 always been exclusive to Xbox? I never heard of it coming to any other systems.

evil xbox king
09-30-2002, 08:30 PM
If M$ buys Capcom would we see Resident Evil 2 on Xbox?

y2kash_14
09-30-2002, 08:54 PM
i think Dino Crisis was Xbox exclusive since day 1

Jarvis
09-30-2002, 10:20 PM
Well now it's officially confirmed.

And yes, that would mean resident evil, etc on xbox.

-jarvis

TheCovenant
09-30-2002, 10:55 PM
yea dino crisis 3 is okay but do we really wanna play a game where testing on lizards have gone totally awry?

Although decent, it isnt worth onimusha 2 or devil may cry 2.

But its a start.

y2kash_14
10-01-2002, 02:34 AM
Just because the Xbox gets two exclusives from Capcom doesn't mean they are "getting sweet". Lets see here, Resident Evil the second best selling franchise they have, Exclusive to Gamecube.........Devil May Cry 2 and Onimusha 2 long awaited sequels to best sellers, exclusive to PS2, and we get Dino Crisis, a series that hasn't sold THAT well, and was often overlooked. The only real reason to be happy that we are getting Capcom exclusives is Steel Batallion (which btw, will cost just as much as the Xbox itself) So i am geussing that if Capcom had any "favorites" it would be

1.Nintendo (Capcom vs. Snk 2, Resident Evil series)
2.Sony (Onimusha series, Devil May Cry series, practically all of Capcom's 2d Fighters)
3.Microsoft (Dino Crisis3, Steel Battalion, Marvel vs. Capcom 2)

evil xbox king
10-01-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
yea dino crisis 3 is okay but do we really wanna play a game where testing on lizards have gone totally awry?

If you replace the word lizards with humans you basicly get Resident Evil

Northwood
10-01-2002, 09:43 AM
At least we're getting Capcom Vs. SNK2 playable on Xbox Live. It's not much, but it's one more game from them. Still, the support does seem pretty thin at the moment.