PDA

View Full Version : ~* [NEW] Wild Rings Online Wrestling Trailer (Streaming) *~

G-Xis
09-30-2002, 05:21 PM

Heres the trailer for Microsoft's upcoming Japanese Online Wrestling game.. Lets hope they port it over. This game is looking SCHWEEET! WWE RAW 2 has some competition...

Enjoy :D :) :D

New Trailer Below [Broadband Recommended]
Wild Rings Footage (http://xbox.jp/asx/tgs2002_autumn/wr60.asx) [60 Seconds]

FYI: Use ASF Recorder to download the movie instead of streaming it.

SlightlySycho
09-30-2002, 06:30 PM
[Blinks]

Is AKI developing this?!?:eek: I swear to God, some of those maneuvers look exactly like the animations from No Mercy! The Russian Neck Drop, the Lous Thesz Press, that high kick in the turnbuckle . . .amazing!

God I hope so! THQ wouldn't give us them for our WWF game; looks like Microsoft took the bull by the horns.

G-Xis
10-01-2002, 12:56 AM

YUP ::D

SlightlySycho
10-01-2002, 11:00 AM
[Any chance Slightly would have bought RAW 2 goes flying out the window]

Now it really makes sense why that one guy looked so much like Andre the Giant. Every AKI wrestling game featured a "Giant" character. Paul White in the first four games (I'm including the PSone game, as well), and then Andre in No Mercy (when Big Show wasn't on the roster).

God, I really hope they port this now. The only hinderance I can think of is the question of whether or not a wrestling game will sell without a big name license? AKI did make some great characters for WCW vs. The World, World Tour, and even that third WCW one (can't remember what it was called). If they really make the characters vibrant, or establish them like any other game characters, then I think there's going to be a good chance the game could sell quite well.

Is there an official site for the game yet? Even one in Japanese?