PDA

View Full Version : Which is THE XBOX LIVE game??

SPARTAN VI
09-30-2002, 10:19 PM
Big debate! Which will be THE XBOX LIVE game? Koopa's saying, "I think MechAssault even though I never played a Mech Warrior game in my life." Watch, he'll say it, I KNOW IT!
The leading choices seem to be UC, Ghost Recon, and MechAssault. I'm sorry sports fans, there seems to be a lack of sports gamers, but then you can debate that amongst yourselves.
I and others are stuck on Ghost Recon (maybe the PC port, with EXTRAS) and UC. I'd go with UC for "unrealism" and just blast em' up fun, but then Ghost Recon for the, "Look! I'm a sniper, IN THE BUSH! And you can't see ME!!! That is why ur dead!!", and well its pretty damn REAL.

If you have other suggestions for the XBOX LIVE launch, though I don't think I missed any of the KILLER APPS, just post it.

TheCovenant
09-30-2002, 11:11 PM
uc and ghost recon definatly but i heard many a good things about mechAssault....

SPARTAN VI
09-30-2002, 11:12 PM
You can post here if you wan't but in the XBL discussion I have a poll, but other than that go ahead!

sinizuh
09-30-2002, 11:42 PM
it's Unreal Championship. this isn't an opinion... it's the truth :P

Koopa
09-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
Big debate! Which will be THE XBOX LIVE game? Koopa's saying, "I think MechAssault even though I never played a Mech Warrior game in my life." Watch, he'll say it, I KNOW IT!
The leading choices seem to be UC, Ghost Recon, and MechAssault. I'm sorry sports fans, there seems to be a lack of sports gamers, but then you can debate that amongst yourselves.
I and others are stuck on Ghost Recon (maybe the PC port, with EXTRAS) and UC. I'd go with UC for "unrealism" and just blast em' up fun, but then Ghost Recon for the, "Look! I'm a sniper, IN THE BUSH! And you can't see ME!!! That is why ur dead!!", and well its pretty damn REAL.

If you have other suggestions for the XBOX LIVE launch, though I don't think I missed any of the KILLER APPS, just post it.

he's putting words in my mouth!!!!

for me, its UC first, then a tie between ghost recon and Mechassault (read my thread and you'll see:D )

SPARTAN VI
09-30-2002, 11:56 PM
YEAH........

evil xbox king
10-01-2002, 02:49 AM
*cough* Halo 2 will be on XBL too:cool: *cough*

Casper
10-01-2002, 07:49 AM
Well, for this year, I will have to say that NFL 2k3 is hot now and NHL 2k3 my next wanted sports title, even though there seems to be more fans of FPS' here than jocks. Anywho, I'll have to go with UC and Ghost Recon for this year, and Halo 2 for next, until more titles are released that are interesting.

Koopa
10-01-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by evil xbox king
*cough* in over a year *cough*:p

SlightlySycho
10-01-2002, 11:03 AM
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Whacked! might be one of the games to get for XBL.:(

MerimacHamwich
10-01-2002, 11:26 AM
I have a feeling MotoGP online will be amazing. StarWars Glaxies is also another stunning epic of a game. Unreal Championship will be without a doubt the first LIVE enabled game I purchase besides the ones that come with my beta kit. Halo2 is also on the list for must buys. I think Whacked will be pretty fun but it might get boring within a month. Who knows though, I am enjoying ReVolt quite a bit.

JimmieDoogan
10-01-2002, 11:29 AM
NHL 2K3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOCKEY!!!!!!

Xtopia
10-01-2002, 12:54 PM
Ghost Recon for me!

Look, I'm a sniper! And you be dead! I'm 13373r than you!

RudedogX
10-01-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Whacked! might be one of the games to get for XBL.:(

After playin' Mad Dash and trying to decide if I would have been better off committing myself...yeah, I think you may be one of the few.

Variation-XBA
10-01-2002, 01:44 PM
I hate robot games with a passion, so Im going with Ghost Reconhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/love/biggrinlove.gif

meda1ni
10-01-2002, 02:10 PM
UNREAL is da game ;)

SPARTAN VI
10-01-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by evil xbox king

I know Koopa already said this, but I asked for LAUNCH TITLES, otherwise anyone can say any future XBOX game, then there will be no real debate.

But HALO 2 will be the SWEETEST OF THEM ALL!:cool:

TheCovenant
10-01-2002, 07:03 PM
unreal, unreal and unreal!

Championship will be the greatest thing to hit videogaming since halo.

By the way, who thinks Unreal championship will be better than unreal tournament 2003?

I heard UC has fighting game style moves like blocking and double jumping where UT2k3 is just UT with A face lift.

UT got rated 9.0 at ign.com.......Any chance UC will be better?

SPARTAN VI
10-01-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
Ghost Recon for me!

Look, I'm a sniper! And you be dead! I'm 13373r than you!

(FOR ANY OF YOU THAT HAS EVER READ PC GAMER, you'd get this...)

No no no.. It's, "Look I'm a sniper! Hidding in the bush, and ur lookin right at me! BAM! It's the Vede!!";)

TheCovenant
10-01-2002, 07:04 PM
By the way spartan, you miss all the time.........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :

SPARTAN VI
10-01-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
By the way spartan, you miss all the time.........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :

AH HEM...

ONLY WHEN I'M AIMIN' AT UR D][CK!!