PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online is complete, MS holding it!!!

Jarvis
09-30-2002, 10:23 PM
This from Gamespot's interview with Sonic Team, just posted today.

"GS: How were you able to get the game on the Xbox so quickly?
YN: [laughs] Everyone almost worked themselves to death. It was very hard, but we wanted to make sure the game was ready for the launch in the United States. Microsoft is in charge of selling it so we're not sure when it's going to ship. Everything is complete now; they have the game. I was hoping they would sell it immediately, but I have a feeling they may be waiting to see what the market situation is to decide the right time to release. Maybe if the fans asked for them to release it right away, they might release it sooner? [smiles] "

Link (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2882013-2,00.html)

I'm thinking they are waiting for Xbox Live! to launch, and then they'll spring this on us. Things are looking up and up and up for all xbox owners lately!

-jarvis

carlbme
09-30-2002, 10:29 PM
This is one that both me and my wife are seriously waiting for.
We have both played the original via the Dreamcast with the BB adapter and loved it.

Jarvis
09-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
This is one that both me and my wife are seriously waiting for.
We have both played the original via the Dreamcast with the BB adapter and loved it.

tell me about it, i am clueless

-jarvis

xboxmaster2002
09-30-2002, 10:34 PM
OMG this is my favorite game of all time... i want it now!!! i played this on dreamcast all the time all day every spare minute i had unless i was gone of course but seriously this is for sure my top priority... geting this game asap damn i love this game...

carlbme
09-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis

tell me about it, i am clueless

-jarvis

Lets just say single player was fun..
Multiplayer was the most fun i've ever had with an online game. Can't wait for it. And the lack of keyboard will only make it better.

Afro Aura
10-01-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by carlbme

Lets just say single player was fun..
Multiplayer was the most fun i've ever had with an online game. Can't wait for it. And the lack of keyboard will only make it better.
I agree:D

JeremyX
10-01-2002, 06:45 PM
I'm glad all my favorite Dreamcast (R.I.P.) games are coming to Xbox! Now just bring me Seaman 2. lol :D

AmpedRider
10-01-2002, 07:23 PM
thats sweet that its done but i want it now

BigGamer X
10-01-2002, 10:03 PM
BigGamer X will be on PSO for sure:) Dunno what name I'll pick for live yet though:D

Nato King
10-02-2002, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the F.Y.I man. I have been trying to find information on this game for a long time. Now I just wish they would give us a release date.:)

Chaotic
10-02-2002, 11:28 AM
I have never played this game.

What type of game is it :confused:

Someone point me in the right direction:confused:

xboxmaster2002
10-02-2002, 12:10 PM
MMPORPG a bunch of people online (you can play offline too) and you can go into lobbys and chat and in each lobby there are gamesand you can enter a game and you can have up to 4 people and you team upto fight agianst monsters, tey also have a battle mode where you can battle aginst other players and a soccer mode to pass the time in the lobby... there are like 10 charactor classes and you can change the color of there costume to make them uniqe. there are like 200+ weapons i dunno how many there re exactly but you wont get all of them and if you do its rare, there are also MAGS there little robotic freins that you feed and they evolve into a bigger mag as they level and they can range from a flower to a dreamcast hey maybe even an xbox i guess we'll have to wait and see but thats the basic layout of the game its seriouslt the best game i have ever played i played for like 10 hrs a day all the way up to 19 hrs... its very addicting :D

Highlite23
10-02-2002, 12:49 PM
All i can say is, bring it on NOW!!! I logged more hours than i can remember on PSO. It is an amazing, and addicting game that should rock on XBOX.

I think i can see why MS wants to wait for just the right moment.

But, can you spare just 1 for me, right now, please.;)

studepaber
10-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Wouldn't Sonic Team market this game a little better if they thought it was coming out around Live launch?? Aside from Unreal Championship this will be the other killer Live app IMO. Can't wait to start collecting all those rares again (only to have them stolen by some gutless turd) , heh.

xboxmaster2002
10-03-2002, 01:40 AM
i was talking to a microsoft chat guy and he told me that their database says its going to be released in november so most likely at launch... i cant wait for this game :D

Afro Aura
10-03-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by studepaber
Wouldn't Sonic Team market this game a little better if they thought it was coming out around Live launch?? Aside from Unreal Championship this will be the other killer Live app IMO. Can't wait to start collecting all those rares again (only to have them stolen by some gutless turd) , heh.
yeah me too with the rares, I hope MS will be able to stop all the cheaters and the pk's as that really put me off PSO, Like xboxmaster2002 I've spend too much time on this game (not as long a 19hr but long enough) and I'm ready to do it again with the help of the headset this game is gonna rock