PDA

View Full Version : Is there is any different way?

Black_Tek
10-01-2002, 06:38 AM
To be honest with ya all...on the main mission, when I have to retreive the info from the 4 people in Vivec. I am tired buttering the Khajit with a lot of loot....like she is my sweet heart or something down the sewers of St. Olms..... I talked to the one that is lookin for her up stairs who mentions that I know the Khajit that he is looking for....But the word "Khajit" is not highlighted so I can click it in the margin....So I ended up killin his "@$$" ...and after killing his "@$$" I went back to that B#$%h down to the sewer and she still doesn't want to give me the info....I am not a Morag Tong agent but I am with the thives Guild, Fighters Guild master, Arch Mage, a father in the Redoran House and a Dragon Night for the Imperal Legion.....Therefore is there is a different way to carry on throught the main quest or to Kill the most dirty Dagoth Ur ....and thank you....... peace....

GamemasterD
10-01-2002, 10:03 AM
All you had to do was talk to her about the Census and Excise agent, then go up to the waistworks, find the agent, and tell him that the khajit has gone to the mainland (lying, of course).

Black_Tek
10-01-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
All you had to do was talk to her about the Census and Excise agent, then go up to the waistworks, find the agent, and tell him that the khajit has gone to the mainland (lying, of course).
Thanx about your solution...:D but I had already did that....thanx again....