PDA

View Full Version : Do yourself a favor, go get the new EGM

DrUnKtAnK
10-01-2002, 01:31 PM
:eek:Go get the new Nov issue of EGM, best 5 bucks I've spent in a while. (And I saw the new OXM right next to this issue, but it hasn't landed into my mailbox yet...WTF!)
[list=1]
20 + pages of pure HALO 2 bliss
320 + pages
More info on Steel Battalion
[/list=1]
Oh, a few highlights of what Bungie is planning:
Just to name a few....
[list=1]
Running
Combo melee attacks
Lean into it
Blow stuff up
Seek cover
Enemy moves
Hide 'n' sneak
The battle rifle: slower but has a scope!
[/list=1]
OXM my subsription is close for renewal, you better watch out....:mad:[

DZNUTZ
10-01-2002, 01:36 PM
i agree drunk..but keep in mind...this is the best egm in awhile..

non the less...deffinately a great mag.
go buy sub u lazy bum

btw fyi egm just moved its headquarters to CALI...
they be closer to the source for all the gaming goods.

DrUnKtAnK
10-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
go buy sub u lazy bum

lol, I just may....:D

carlbme
10-01-2002, 03:22 PM
I saw that at the bookstore but passed it up for the TIME War issue.

Think i'm going back to get the EGM issue though

Woocifer
10-01-2002, 05:02 PM
EGM are idiots...they love Nintendo up too much and plaster their reviews and previews with PS2 games.

I'm not a suck, but seriously when 10 xbox games come out during the month and they only review one with only one person and leave it at that...I'm not impressed.

When they clearly outline that PS2 and Xbox have an amazing library with some games that are just getting old with repeats and sequels.

And then goes on to say that Nintendo has the best up and coming library because it offers Mario, Link and Metroid.............

Do you see a problem with that? They also outlined that the online packages were amazing for Xbox and so so for PS2 and non existant for Gamecube...and yet Nintendo got the nod over all of them.

That is just garbage...how about some full coverage of EVERYTHING that is COOL. I could care less if its nintendo or not, as long as it is cool then I will be interested to read. But its nice to see they put more coverage on XBox on this one...except its all Halo 2 crap. I dont want that yet, its not fully dev'd nor is it of any use to tell me about a game in a year and not about anything else....

How about pics of NHL2K3? How about more info on Splinter Cell? How about more coverage on the Xbox Live multiplayer games that are up and coming or the games that dont get a lot of press because they are odd or dev'd by people who arent celebs of the game world...blah

SPARTAN VI
10-01-2002, 07:13 PM
OH YEA! I'm subsribed to EGM so I already read the latest one! Man, my freinds were at their knees begging to borrow it for a period, the only one smart enough to buy one was the one that wasn't going to be getting XBL!

Get the mag, and keep it a plastic bag, like it did...
might be worth money some day...

Koopa
10-01-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
OH YEA! I'm subsribed to EGM so I already read the latest one! Man, my freinds were at their knees begging to borrow it for a period, the only one smart enough to buy one was the one that wasn't going to be getting XBL!

Get the mag, and keep it a plastic bag, like it did...
might be worth money some day...

yup, i was really on my knees:D and i'd buy it if i went to a store or anything any time soon!