PDA

View Full Version : maaaaaan...this $hit is hard but it still cool!!!!

Black_Tek
10-01-2002, 05:01 PM
Yo...for those who are expert in Dead to Rights.....I am stuck in Chapter 4...."China Town"....if you remeber when you meet the chinese chick that u have to keep a close eye on..in another words keep her alive....anyway in the crazy confrontation against the crazy chicks....which are the ones that I have to finish first...is it "Loutas" and the 2 assasins...or all the girls up in that hot screen...? and thanx..peace....:cool:

Xtopia
10-01-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
Yo...for those who are expert in Dead to Rights.....I am stuck in Chapter 4...."China Town"....if you remeber when you meet the chinese chick that u have to keep a close eye on..in another words keep her alive....anyway in the crazy confrontation against the crazy chicks....which are the ones that I have to finish first...is it "Loutas" and the 2 assasins...or all the girls up in that hot screen...? and thanx..peace....:cool:

That is where I got stuck, when I rented a few weeks back...

Never got past that....GL!

Black_Tek
10-01-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

That is where I got stuck, when I rented a few weeks back...

Never got past that....GL!
Damn Kid....I guess these chicks needs a real lover or a pimp to relax them for reeeeeeeeel...looooool

SlightlySycho
10-01-2002, 05:44 PM
That's the part where I just completely blew the game off. It was just too ******* difficult to save myself . . . much less what's-her-name. Plus I just didn't have the will to kill so many Asian hookers.

netranger6
10-01-2002, 08:50 PM
Just concentrate on the Assasins and the main biiitch. Then wax everyone else. Make sure you have plenty of SPAS-12 ammo, and just hide in that one hallway where your chick is at, they'll come to you.

Black_Tek
10-02-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by netranger6
Just concentrate on the Assasins and the main biiitch. Then wax everyone else. Make sure you have plenty of SPAS-12 ammo, and just hide in that one hallway where your chick is at, they'll come to you.
Thanx maaan....

Chaotic
10-02-2002, 11:10 PM
Everyone that i know of has had trouble at this part.

It honestly took me 10 trys to beat this then i figured out the secret and it was easy from that point on.

y2kash_14
10-04-2002, 01:20 AM
actually i beat this part in 2 tries......don't remember how though........i just shot everything, lol

mother
10-04-2002, 09:58 PM
first run around a few times to figure out where all the first aid kits are. then concentrate on the main hooker, i think shes the blinde in the green dress. when you find the auto shotgun then just take a hostage. and blow the rest away. i even hid in a room and blasted each one as they walked by. since you can keep trying just explore the level first, when ever you have trouble in a level

mother

Black_Tek
10-04-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by mother
first run around a few times to figure out where all the first aid kits are. then concentrate on the main hooker, i think shes the blinde in the green dress. when you find the auto shotgun then just take a hostage. and blow the rest away. i even hid in a room and blasted each one as they walked by. since you can keep trying just explore the level first, when ever you have trouble in a level

mother
Thats a pretty good stategy.......for these types of missions, a small place where u need to cap the dead and the living......I guess its a pretty good idea to try it......thanks....:)

jaxspider
10-07-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
That's the part where I just completely blew the game off. It was just too ******* difficult to save myself . . . much less what's-her-name. Plus I just didn't have the will to kill so many Asian hookers.

Muahahahaha... he said asian Hookers... :rolleyes:

I agree with mother.