PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever vs. Madden 2002

bbchs_trash
11-11-2001, 07:44 PM
I have seen that Madden has gracefully swept their PS2 version over to X-box and has caused some disappointment. But in result to this most places are pushing Fever as the better game. Now I want to go off the record in saying that I believe both games look great, but NFL Fever does out do it in graphics. Now the facts I have come to love in recent football games is the continuous mode of play known as the franchise mode. I like this because of the continous seasons and the all around physics that are involved with players improving and being able to get fired. Now everyone is voting NFL Fever as the top choice but I think Madden has a better list of features...

Madden:

Coaches are in the game
Up close and personal with the players before games
Create your own team
Ability to build up the franchise of the Houston Texans

NFL Fever:
Dynamic Performance System
Trophey Case
The ability to have jerseys retired and Hall of Fame
25 consecutive seasons
Excellent graphics

Now the question I find myself asking over and over, is which of these games is the better game? I have purchased both in my bundle but it seems to me that it will be awfully fun to build a team such as the Houston Texans in Madden. Not to say going through numerous seasons in NFL Fever won't be fun as to the facts you can have jerseys retired and what not. But the way people are going straight head to head with these two games, is there any way to pick one over the other? I constantly find myself becoming frequently ****ed with reviews of Madden because people are against it due to the port. But in my view the game looked excellent on PS2. I never owned a PS2 but after playing MAdden 2001 on it I almost ****ed my pants after seeing the graphics. Now I am about to **** my pants just thinking about Fever, because if what the reviews say is true, than the graphics are that much better. Does anyone think otherwise? Please do reply!

Infinite
11-11-2001, 11:32 PM
I like maddens gameplay alot better!

Tazilla
11-12-2001, 01:30 PM
I have goten Fever with my Bundle,... I have Madden 2002 on my PS2, so I didn't see purchasing it for my Xbox,.. Madden games are cool for all the extra stuff,.. but remember that Madden has been around for years,.. this is Fevers first attempt in the Football wars against the Jolly Fat Giant,...

The grapics in Fever do out shine the Graphics on Madden,.. but from the playing of Fever I have done out at my local TRU,.. I would also have to admit that the physics of the game are much better in Fever as well,... it may noot be as flashy,.. but it sure plays good,..

This was just my opinion,.. /me pops the top on another frosty brew.