PDA

View Full Version : Interesting / Humorous Article about the path video games are taking

Keltiks
10-01-2002, 06:41 PM
I don't agree with all of the points made in this article, but I still found it entertaining none the less.

http://www.xmission.com/~maddox/contra3_owns.html

Squidpie
10-01-2002, 08:20 PM
Keltiks.. thanx for posting that article... it did have alot of good points and was very entertaining to read !

tinkle drinker.... Do you know the Muffin Man?...lol

that was a strange thing about muffins... but I like strange things...lol

carlbme
10-01-2002, 08:24 PM
Nice read, thanks.

Squidpie
10-01-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by tinkle drinker
i am the MUFFIN MAN:cool:

Who lives on Dreary Lane?

carlbme
10-01-2002, 08:38 PM
Ok, i'm confused, who/what is the muffin man?

sledgmb
10-01-2002, 09:02 PM
i actually do agree with some of what he had to say about the fun factor of 2d games vs 3d games. too many 3d games now have definately "been done" and are made simply because they can be. camera issues have taken away from the control of alot of games.

oh, by the way, that was one of the funniest damn sites i've checked out in a while. deserving of a bookmark for sure.

Squidpie
10-01-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey Carl... tinkle drinker says hes the Muffin Man... thats something that was in the Shrek movie if you haven't seen it.

sledgmb... I agree with the things you said... even though I do like the new and improved graphics and alot of games are cool 3d... theres just times when ya miss the old 2d style games.

laughs
10-02-2002, 08:06 AM
Whoever wrote that piece frightened the crap outta me(lol) Seriously though, why do I get the feeling this guy is an 80 year old war vet who is just itching to blow away some innocent citizins??

Xtopia
10-02-2002, 01:02 PM
well im one of the first muffin pioneers
BEWARE OF THE MUFFIN

Hey Muffin Man, err, if you want that picture in your profile, without attaching it everytime, just put these around the URL:

[img*] [/img*]

Just without the stars;) So it should look like this:

[img*]www.whatevertheURLforyourmuffinsigis.com[/img*]

Once again, take out the stars.:)

Interesting read, BTW.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Cool read....very funny:D BEWARE THE MUFFINS!!!! Who is this Muffinman, he must be stopped!!!

laughs
10-02-2002, 10:13 PM
he cannot be stopped
he is invincible!
and if u try to stop me i'll fling a midget at u
wich will bite ur face off
(can someone make me a mod?)hint hint**

Hey Tinkle stop saying things like that. Midgets everywhere may be offended man!!! Can you imagine 3 or 4 minime's coming after your a$$. Dude it happened to me once at a hockey game. All of a sudden there's 7 midgies on me man, and they seriously layed the smackdown on me. All I know is when I woke up I was in this underground tunnel and I heard all these little voice's planning world domination. Don't laugh......it can and will happen.

Chaotic
10-03-2002, 03:02 PM
[img]A:\website sig copy.jpg[img]

LMAO

:confused: :confused:

You need a URL address not the A: drive on your pc.

Upload it to a web hosting service then post it.

Keltiks
10-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Where'd the muffins come from?
Why do they want to be lead?

laughs
10-06-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Keltiks
Where'd the muffins come from?
Why do they want to be lead?

No one really knows where the Muffins(they prefer if you spell it with a cap) really came from. I would suggest the relms of hell, but many compare them to a bad cold or headache stating that they just appear out of nowhere. I for one will not mess with the Muffins because I do realize their powers and I hope everyone else do too.

Knight
10-06-2002, 07:59 AM
This guy a XBox bashing ahole!!

http://www.xmission.com/~maddox/xbox_suckit.html

laughs
10-06-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Knight
This guy a XBox bashing ahole!!

http://www.xmission.com/~maddox/xbox_suckit.html

This is simple. This A$$hole is just to pi$$ poor to buy an XBOX. He lives in a basement appartment with his 20 other brothers and sisters. He spends countless hours playing his 8 bit NES system and shooting ducks with his ground breaking duck hunt shooter. If your wondering, he posted that crap in his public library which he eventually sneaked his way in to.......of course the terrible smell of his body odor and urine soaked clothes eventually revealed himself and he was kicked out on the streets where he so sadly belongs........in case your wondering, Miss Cleo told me(lol)