PDA

View Full Version : a good disc from OXM?

crazyotto
10-01-2002, 07:55 PM
not to give them at OXM to much credit but NINJA GAIDEN and DOAX in motion on the disc! Hoo-Ra! Also a interview about w/ some guy about Splinter Cell. All worth it. Something new, In the Queue- "what is coming to a OXM disc near you"

In Dec "Absolutely Guaranteed" Blood Rayne, House of the Dead 3, Toe Jam & Earl 3.
"Let's cross our fingers" Pranzer Dragoon, Spinter Cell<---- wonder why this might get on the disc? maybe some other disc that isn't from OXM coming out this month has the same demo.

In Jan "Absolutely Guaranteed" Mat Hoffman BMX 2, Pranzer Dragoon, Rally Fusion.
"Let's cross our fingers" Blinx, Deathrow, Dr. Muto, Quantum Redshift, Rocky, Super man.

games that should be on the disc: Halo 2 (come on), Tekki<-- it's watchable at Best Buy but not on the Offical game disc @*!% @*^, Colin McRea Rally 3, PGR 2, Fatal Frame, just to name a few. I don't want to give OXM another 24.95$... But I just might have to.

Slim Shady
10-01-2002, 08:02 PM
I think its worth $24.95
Its pretty damn good if ya ask me.

carlbme
10-01-2002, 08:08 PM
Personally I was pretty disapointed with the first two issues and canceled my subscription.

I've bought a couple at the newstand and still didn't think they had improved any.

Master Gracey
10-01-2002, 08:12 PM
Of course they're going to have new stuff on the demo discs... it's time for resubscriptions! They probably just listed everything that's going to be on the next 7 discs. :rolleyes:

Ninja Scroll
10-01-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Master Gracey
Of course they're going to have new stuff on the demo discs... it's time for resubscriptions! They probably just listed everything that's going to be on the next 7 discs. :rolleyes:

Im with Gracey, it has been a full year now and they all of asudden put new features and demo's on da DVD disc.
I was pumped for Ninja Gaiden & DOAX movies, but knew OXM was just going all out like this cause it about dat time for peeps to send dat check!
And playing Fever, Maddne, & Blitz on da demo only helped me know I made da best choice in getting NFL2K3 cause those 3 games blow nutz out their respective asses!:rolleyes:

mitchrules1
10-01-2002, 10:22 PM
Ya, I think it would be worth the resubscription. I always bu ythe mag but I dont get a subscription, I dunno why I don't. i guess I am to lazy, but ya this months is aweosme

Afro Aura
10-01-2002, 10:40 PM
Hey crazyotto is this OXM 11? if so I'm just waiting for that, I liked the movie of Slinter Cell and the Lotus Challange on issue 10, it's a shame they but all those old demos on the disc but oh well I suppose some one had to see them

Anyway is it ok for you in giving me some info on the issue 12 when it arrives on your shores as it takes forever to get over here in the UK:D

Ninja Scroll
10-01-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
Hey crazyotto is this OXM 11? if so I'm just waiting for that, I liked the movie of Slinter Cell and the Lotus Challange on issue 10, it's a shame they but all those old demos on the disc but oh well I suppose some one had to see them

Anyway is it ok for you in giving me some info on the issue 12 when it arrives on your shores as it takes forever to get over here in the UK:D

No, it's November issue 12. It has a PGR2 cover w/ a Yellow car.
It is da best demo ever, but dont get too excited, I doubt it will continue if da last year has showed us anything.:rolleyes:

btw, da demo has:

Playable: Fever, Madden, Blitz, Sega GT2002, and a couple others.
Movies: Ninja Gaiden, DOA eXtreme Volleyball, Dark Angel, Panzer Dragoon Orta, HOTD3, ect.

Nice disc with alot more features to remember!:cool:

Afro Aura
10-02-2002, 05:01 AM
heheheh just checked I've already got issue 11, the one I'm waiting for is issue 12 which I think is great because they've put together a cool disc by the sound of things:)