PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Dark 2/zero

Alx
10-02-2002, 06:49 AM
I can't wait for this game!
I love perfect dark for the N64!

One of the best things Microsoft has done(besides xbox and windows XP),must be that they acquired Rare :D

Any other PD fans out there?
What do You think about Joanna Dark's new Anime look?

(sorry if my spelling sucks...):)

Professor Kaos
10-02-2002, 03:04 PM
i dont think the celshading is gonna help the game too much. i like pd for 64. of course ill rent or buy this game. but imo it would b better NOT CEL SHADED.

SlightlySycho
10-02-2002, 04:35 PM
It's not going to be celshaded, just anime styled. Check out her body suit in the character models (presuming they're in-game). Her suit is bumpmapped.

No Fear 23
10-02-2002, 07:09 PM
im gonna get this game, when does it come out?

SlightlySycho
10-02-2002, 08:40 PM
At the very latest, sometime in the next two years (Rare is obligated to produce at least five games in that period). My best guess would be sometime in 2003. Perhaps summer, perhaps Christmas. Hopefully (read "doubtfully") Spring. Kameo is the only other confirmed title, and Banjo-Kazooie and Conker games are likely follow-ups.

Shadow20002
10-05-2002, 10:58 PM
Within the cartonish effects that rare have made to Perfect Dark sequel, not to impressive in my way. There are only one title that have big impression, JSRF. Other than this, going to the cr@p section and forget very fast. Hopefully, they will make it more than just a "For Everyone" game.