PDA

View Full Version : Official Reason for not putting Tribunal on Xbox..

Shadow20002
10-02-2002, 01:19 PM
I was wandering in the forums from the site of Morrowind. Guess what i found ? Check yourself. This is official words from Bethesda.

The Tribunal FAQ

There are no plans for an Xbox version of the Tribunal expansion at this time. Tribunal is not a stand-alone expansion. It requires that you have Morrowind installed. On the XBox, games are not installed. Information may be copied over temporarily, but there's no way to permanently install games. And since swapping disks causes the Xbox to reboot, there's no way to load first the Morrowind disk and then swap it with the Tribunal disk.

That's mean we cannot get this expansion. :(

Professor Kaos
10-02-2002, 02:48 PM
well if you have a moded box, and a 120 gig hd you can use both. just port the games over.

SlightlySycho
10-02-2002, 04:31 PM
The original Morrowind was on CD, correct? Are you going to tell me a DVD can't hold two CDs worth of information? Hell, I'd buy it, even if cost a game and a half.

There just f**king lazy, that's all. No, I take that back. "Lazy" is too subjective. What they are is too cheap to spend money developing an expansion for a console.:rolleyes:

frAn
10-13-2002, 10:36 AM
I'm gonna agree wholly on that one. You know there's a way to get the expansion to Xbox.....Ah that ****es me off.

EHWfedPres
10-14-2002, 02:50 PM
There is a way...download all the content of Tribunal onto the harddrive and make it automatically load after Morrowind does, kind of like the new costumes in doa3.

jschelm
10-15-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
There is a way...download all the content of Tribunal onto the harddrive and make it automatically load after Morrowind does, kind of like the new costumes in doa3.

Exactly, Like it was said earlier. They are lazy and don't want to do it, just like they don't want to support the bugs in the XBox version.

Stride
10-15-2002, 04:27 PM
Those lazy ass *******s :mad:

EHWfedPres
10-15-2002, 07:16 PM
I dont appreciate being lied to after I just saw something be done when someone else said it cant be...:mad:

SlightlySycho
10-15-2002, 09:04 PM
Not lazy, guys. Cheap. I'm sure the devs would love to have another project to work on that guarantees them a pay check. It's financial end that's probably saying "no," because they don't think they could make a profit off the venture. That's the thing that ****es me off.:mad:

Stride
10-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Not lazy, guys. Cheap. I'm sure the devs would love to have another project to work on that guarantees them a pay check. It's financial end that's probably saying "no," because they don't think they could make a profit off the venture. That's the thing that ****es me off.:mad:

Ok Those cheap ass *******s :mad:

:D

frAn
10-17-2002, 08:30 PM
Now I believe I shall slip into deep depression, then I will commit suicide. In my suicide note, I believe I will say that it is all Bethesda's fault, and that Tribunal was the only reason I had left fo living...On second thought, I think I'll just go on the back porch and smoke a cig:D .
Toodles

Stride
10-18-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by frAn
Now I believe I shall slip into deep depression, then I will commit suicide. In my suicide note, I believe I will say that it is all Bethesda's fault, and that Tribunal was the only reason I had left fo living...On second thought, I think I'll just go on the back porch and smoke a cig:D .
Toodles

:D

PS

Can I have your copy of morrowind if you do decide to kill yourself because it's still not in stores here in Holland :mad: :(