PDA

View Full Version : one week until NBA 2k3 released!!!!!

Robflare
10-02-2002, 01:23 PM
What's the verdict? Are you guys going with NBA 2k3 or NBA Live? Last years NBA 2k2 was awesome. Although the faces looked more like cartoon figures vs. b-ball players. Let's hear the pros and cons.:cool:

treyz3
10-02-2002, 03:02 PM
I'm certainly not making my decision based on last years game or reputation. I want to play both games before I make any purchasing decision this year. The only thing I'm really disappointed in is that NCAA Basketball 2K3 won't be coming til December and so I won't be able to compare it to the two NBA games.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about Inisde Drive! :D

Robflare
10-02-2002, 03:13 PM
I should have listed them as well. My problem with last year's game is that it really was too easy.

Bakeman
10-02-2002, 03:14 PM
I really like what EA is doing with the right anolog stick to do moves... that sounds really cool!! But what about LIVE enabled?? is NBA Live gonna be LIVE enabled? That is gonna suck if it isn't.

We all know NBA 2k3 is..

yeah and Inside Drive was cool for 2002.. but this year they aren't even gonna have LIVE Enabled that is just lame! They focused on everything else :(

I'll most likely get NBA 2k3 as soon as I can.

KingAvi2k3
10-02-2002, 08:52 PM
NBA2k3 is going to be all the live. Best NBA video around. NBA2k3 has my vote.....................................................WINS AGAIN!

Woocifer
10-04-2002, 02:21 PM
Think I might sit this basketball installment out...none of the games seem to simulate realistic movment. It's all very jerky and very mechanical looking. When you jump up to dunk it seems you are not able to move fast enough or high enough to put any pepper behind the 'slam'. Everything kinda looks dull...NBA2K3 would be my choice, but I'm just not seein any improvment in movement, physics(gravity and error detection), or graphics...