PDA

View Full Version : Something that probably won't bother many people

WynnFire
11-11-2001, 11:59 PM
I'm curious, does anyone know if the Xbox has a screensaver? I know it's a pretty stupid question but, the dreamcast has it and I think it would be a good idea. Just think about it, after many many many hours after playing on the Xbox, you finally have to go to the bathroom and you pause the game. What if you are in there for a while? You don't want the image burned into your screen if you don't turn off your tv because you don't think you would take long right?

Does anyone know? How about the Moderators? Do you guys know??

Sorry if this has already been asked. If it has, I obviously missed it.

sinizuh
11-12-2001, 12:13 AM
a) burn the image on the screen? xbox isn't atari :p
b) how long do you go to the washroom? 20 minutes? i owned dreamcast for 2 years and i never saw the screensaver... so it's useless.

WynnFire
11-12-2001, 12:16 AM
Ok, its not really a screensaver. The screen turns color or goes dark.

cadetlinux
11-12-2001, 12:18 AM
sinizuh, speaking of useless, every comment you make is snide. I may be new to posting but i've been reading for months, this post of yours wasn't so bad but it still wasn't happy and came in a shltty tone

Frostberg
11-12-2001, 12:22 AM
hmmm burn the image into the screen...honestly :)

Snoopy7548
11-14-2001, 07:48 PM
you can actually burn an image into the screen. if u have a rear-projection tv. if u have the contrast high and u leave the game on a really long time, it could burn an image. the best thing to do would be to pause the game and turn your tv off if u have a rear projection tv.

Marc
11-15-2001, 01:32 AM
or just buy a new tv...

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 04:25 PM
I say, don't take a p!ss for too long :D

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 04:33 PM
Yes it does have a ss

sinizuh
11-15-2001, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by cadetlinux
sinizuh, speaking of useless, every comment you make is snide. I may be new to posting but i've been reading for months, this post of yours wasn't so bad but it still wasn't happy and came in a shltty tone

lol... thanks for caring... :p