PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Looked At The Back Of Tribes: Aerial Assault For PS2?

DOOM
10-02-2002, 06:44 PM
It Says In BOLD Letters:
GOODBYE HALO!!!
WTF Is That Crap!
The Game Looks Mad Wack!!!
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/280552b.jpg

xboxmaster2002
10-02-2002, 07:00 PM
tribes sucks... and goodbye halo lol the only thing thats saying goodbye to halo is halo 2 PS2 ****ing sucks although im buying burnout 2 tomorrow for it :D

Alien
10-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Any 'Tribes' games own. They're one of the best first-person shooters ever, in my opinion.

DOOM
10-02-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Any 'Tribes' games own. They're one of the best first-person shooters ever, in my opinion.
HUH, Better Than HALO, DOOM, CS, Q3, UT, Or Half-Life?!?
:confused:
Dont Think So Dude, But Like You Said "Its Your Opinion"!

pounder
10-02-2002, 11:47 PM
ive heard good things about tribes..but goodbye halo? only a ps2 developper, or quite possibly a PC mag writer, would spout such fanboyism..man ps2 sucks arse

evil xbox king
10-03-2002, 12:29 AM
Pounders sig sums PS2 up very nicely, In my opinion.

pounder
10-03-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by evil xbox king
Pounders sig sums PS2 up very nicely, In my opinion.

hehe you like that eh? lol..

Alien
10-03-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by DOOM

HUH, Better Than HALO, DOOM, CS, Q3, UT, Or Half-Life?!?
:confused:
Dont Think So Dude, But Like You Said "Its Your Opinion"! Yup...I love Tribes. I think it equals Halo in game play fun, and is better than all the rest.

I play the PC version all the time, I love that game...

yall
10-03-2002, 07:14 AM
I had tribes and tribes 2 for pc. I liked tribes 2 a little better, but ended up trading them in. They were pretty good at best. One of the biggest problems both games had online was lag. I'm pretty sure with all of the 56k people playing on ps2, that the lag issue will still be present. Also, cooperation on the team level is crucial for tribes. Without voice com, it can get frustrating for sure. Let them have their crappy experience on a ps2, so they can be blown away when someone goes to a friends house and plays unreal champ, or ghost recon.

y2kash_14
10-03-2002, 11:52 PM
the Half-Life series beat down on Halo and Tribes and steals their girlfriends ;)

GokuX
10-04-2002, 02:19 AM
LOL I remember all of the games that said "Goldeneye Killer." You wanna know where all those titles are at, that's right the bargain bin pal. That is if the store didn't toss them out due to lack of space. I played Tribes a lot, I play Tribes 2 a lot. A Halo killer it is not. Hey that rhymed. :cool:

Alien
10-04-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by yall
I had tribes and tribes 2 for pc. I liked tribes 2 a little better, but ended up trading them in. They were pretty good at best. One of the biggest problems both games had online was lag. I'm pretty sure with all of the 56k people playing on ps2, that the lag issue will still be present. Also, cooperation on the team level is crucial for tribes. Without voice com, it can get frustrating for sure. Let them have their crappy experience on a ps2, so they can be blown away when someone goes to a friends house and plays unreal champ, or ghost recon. When I play online though, I use cable...I have no lagg except for in the servers with like 25+ people in it...

And I usually play with people I know, or sort of know, and we each sort of get a part to play...like one will set up D, several will offensive attack, a sniper, some defenders, etc.