PDA

View Full Version : Controller adapter for Xbox??????

frAn
10-02-2002, 08:34 PM
I have no idea of the validity of this statement, or wether it's old news and I'm just stupid. Anyways, this kid at my school has an xbox, and he says that he went to Circuit City and bout an adapter that allowed him to use a PS controller on his Xbox...
Is this true or false, if false, please correct the statement to make it true...hehe

[oXo]
10-02-2002, 08:41 PM
It is true. I once saw an ad for the adapter someplace on the internet ;)

Reclaimer
10-02-2002, 09:16 PM
It is true. I am trying to find it on the internet, but I was at EB yesterday and I saw it. An adapter to use a PS controller on an Xbox. But big as day on the box reads that not all games will work with a PS controller. Personnally I don't see a reason why I would want to do such a thing. So what the xbox controller is big. The S-type is much more appealing. Oh well, it was only a matter of time. I think it was just a matter of soeone saying: Hey look at what I can do, then anything of absolute value.

Zion
10-02-2002, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I've actually got one. I was hoping it would work with my Mad Catz universal steering wheel since there is no way to extend the Xbox connector on it. I bought that adapter and a PS2 extention cable and hoped that would work but the adapter does not work with the wheel.

I'll sell the adapter for $15 shipped if you can pay with Paypal. It's brand new, just won't work with my wheel/Xbox combo. I'll throw in the PS2 extention cable too.

Leviathon
10-03-2002, 09:44 AM
Check Ebay, people are selling them left and right their.

JimmieDoogan
10-03-2002, 10:58 AM
I got one, I picked it up a Virgin's Megastore. It was 14.99, and it rocks.

Zion
10-03-2002, 11:15 AM
I got the $25 one!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801382