PDA

View Full Version : Sega GT..how do you save Chronicle mode??

Zion
10-02-2002, 10:24 PM
How the heck do you save your chronicle game??? Every time I exit out and save the game, then load it and go back in it starts over from the very beginning..it saves nothing. Any ideas?

mmattai
10-03-2002, 04:28 AM
You're not doing anything wrong. this is what sucks about Chronicle mode. When you are trying to take a car thru, you have to do it in one sitting, or else you have to start all over again.

If you get three golds, then save it and leave. Come back later and reload, then start Chronicle Mode with the same car, you will have the 3 golds, but you will still have to start from the beginning.

Zion
10-03-2002, 07:29 AM
Yuk...I hate having do so stuff in one sitting. I barely have enough time to play as it is!

Boomer
10-03-2002, 05:04 PM
and the thing tha sorta sux also with chronicle mode is everytime you complete a row with medals and unlock a car in quick race you have to do another whole row becase a new car has been unlocked for chronicle aswell :( that makes it hard as heck to beat the whole thing. :rolleyes:

mmattai
10-03-2002, 05:09 PM
I didn't know that! I haven't used Quick Race for anything but 2-player battles.