PDA

View Full Version : Little Help from an IGN insider please

iliveonafarm
10-03-2002, 02:01 AM
Hey, I got a trade goin on with this guy on tradegamesnow and he has no feedback but he said he has traded on some IGN thing and has good feedback, his name is akumadiavolo and he said he has traded with *****faces and NBuchanan. I have good feedback on tradegamesnow and on here and a couple other sites but he insists that we send at the same time, i'm not gonna do that cause Xboxer2002 ripped me off and i dont want it to happen again, if anyoe could check this out for me i'd appreciate it much
thanks

xboxmaster2002
10-03-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by iliveonafarm
Hey, I got a trade goin on with this guy on tradegamesnow and he has no feedback but he said he has traded on some IGN thing and has good feedback, his name is akumadiavolo and he said he has traded with *****faces and NBuchanan. I have good feedback on tradegamesnow and on here and a couple other sites but he insists that we send at the same time, i'm not gonna do that cause Xboxer2002 ripped me off and i dont want it to happen again, if anyoe could check this out for me i'd appreciate it much
thanks

so just look on the boards or what...

iliveonafarm
10-03-2002, 02:12 AM
well from the way he was talkin, you have to be a IGn insider to look, but i dunno, i'm gonna check

xboxmaster2002
10-03-2002, 02:14 AM
check your PM

Heavens Gate
10-03-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by iliveonafarm
thanks

I'm a member of insider. PM me if you want some help, reviews, etc.