PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2 WOW!!!

Heavens Gate
10-03-2002, 07:42 AM
I bought this game yesterday along with Desert Storm and it kicks ass. I capped a maid and dragged her body in the pool. Lots of blood and whomever you kill, you can strip them down to their undies and wear their clothes as a disguise. It's the closest thing to GTA we will get, and IMHO, it's better. The graphics are killer (alitle bit of seams you can see at the beginning though but not bad at all. The frame rate is rock solid. I like the open ended levels. You can go anywhere and have to plan your attacks ala MGS. Truly awesome!!! Oh and you can drive vehicles too. I'm only on the first level. It's a mix between Max payne, MGS and GTA 3. Very strong sexual content as well.

FuNkY mOnK
10-03-2002, 07:50 AM
which one should i get first out of the two you mentioned?

ZooLaBuS
10-03-2002, 08:00 AM
I am just getting Hitman 2 for the PC and I am going to rent Desert Storm this weekend...

Heavens Gate
10-03-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
which one should i get first out of the two you mentioned?

Hard choice. If you like mafia games like GTA 3 get Hitman 2. If you like games like Rainbow six and playing in the actual Desert Storm war environment, get DS

No Fear 23
10-03-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Heavens Gate

Hard choice. If you like mafia games like GTA 3 get Hitman 2. If you like games like Rainbow six and playing in the actual Desert Storm war environment, get DS

but i like both of what u described. if it was up to u, which game would u rather play? and which game do u think u will get the mot replay out of?

Heavens Gate
10-03-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by irule23

but i like both of what u described. if it was up to u, which game would u rather play? and which game do u think u will get the mot replay out of?

Hitman 2

Halo Evolved
10-06-2002, 02:17 PM
I am not too fond of Desert Storm....personnally I like SOCOM alot better than Desert Storm. As for Hitman 2 I have yet to try it....but I am leaning towards returning NHL 2003 for GC and pick up Hitman on Xbox.

Duke
10-09-2002, 12:18 PM
From what I've heard, I'd go w/ Hitman 2. I own it and love it. I'm going to have to wait and rent Desert Storm. I like the screenshots and it seems fun, but there are just too many conflicting reviews about it to not rent it first.

Toonz
10-09-2002, 05:47 PM
Whats the highest rating level in Hitman 2 ? The last level I have completed was the one where you need to Kill a General and recover a briefcase and than return to the boat.

The only person I killed was the target
My stats were

Shots fired - 1
Alerts - 1
Headshots - 1

with 3 saves. everything else was a 0 it ranked as "Professional" the highest rating I have obtained thus far on all the previous levels. I thought I read somewhere though about peeps saying you can be rated " Silent Assasin" Did I miss out on this because of the 1 alert ? I looked on the official site but if the rankings are there I can't find them.

BTW Hitman 2 is one exellent game. Anyone waiting for MGS or SC should grab this one to tide them over. You can run and gun but you get crappy ratings like " Mass Murderer " and such. This game is all about stealth, if you want the good rating you can only take out the target.

NEways if someone knows the answer to my question could the plz let me know

dances with broom sticks
10-20-2002, 02:52 PM
yes, silent assasin is the highest level u can get, and if u achieve it u get a new weapon in each level, currently i have finished the first 3 levels silent assasin

EHWfedPres
10-20-2002, 04:19 PM
the closest thing we will get to GTA3 will be True Crime: Streets of L.A.

Conflict Desert Storm is a plretty cool game, but has way too many problems...like when you press the trigger to shoot, it sometimes does not want to. the death system thing is cool, how you can save them in a certain amount of time.
But the game lost my interest on the mission when you get a tank...

Alien
10-26-2002, 09:27 AM
What type of different/new weapons do you get when you complete a mission with a "Silent Assasin" rating?

The highest I ever have gotten was a "Professional" I believe.

bladeangel
10-28-2002, 05:25 PM
What exactly is the sexual content in this game and how does it tie into all the maddness?

If it's anything like the intro of Dead to Rights, well that was quite terrible, and it looked bad.

Alien
10-28-2002, 06:29 PM
You have to kill a full naked man in one mission...

;)

Ford Mustang
11-13-2002, 06:16 PM
The reason you couldn't shoot is probably because you were Connors with the M60 and you can't shoot that or the sniper rifle while moving

And Hitman 2 is an excellent game....It is so much fun....

X-TARD
01-11-2003, 10:15 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get in the castle after you blow up that first generator for the security. I've just been running around and i can't find a way in without getting picked off by the snipers. :mad: All i have is te crossbow and some handguns.

SiGuy
01-21-2003, 10:33 AM
You actually have to disable three generators brfore u can enter if I remember right.