PDA

View Full Version : Funny! Dale Earnhardt Jr. is quoted in

Mahlon
10-03-2002, 12:23 PM
today's Charlotte Observer as saying he doesn't want a steady girlfriend right now because it interferes with his lifestyle of playing Xbox!

xboxmaster2002
10-03-2002, 12:26 PM
lol thats awesome hes probally playing nascar thunder 2003... i wonder if he only plays that or if he plays like halo and stuff i would think he plays other games

Chaotic
10-03-2002, 02:23 PM
:laugh:

Thats funny!!!

No Fear 23
10-03-2002, 03:14 PM
lmao

wow guys, think of this....

with xboxlive, we could be playing celebrities online. that would be awesome, but wont know who u r playing until u talk to them in the comunicator

DrUnKtAnK
10-03-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mahlon
today's Charlotte Observer as saying he doesn't want a steady girlfriend right now because it interferes with his lifestyle of playing Xbox!

Dude, Jr is the man and he's got a kick as s sponsor ;)

I've seem some footage during some rain delays during races of Elliott Sadler playing HALO and Jr. kickin as s and takin names racin thunder.

A couple years back, I used to race online on a network called TEN, racing Papyrus Nascar game. Dale Jr use to race on it all the time. A buddy and I raced again Dale and a few of his friends at Talladega once, I will tell you that he's no joke. It was freakin hiliarious :D

GokuX
10-03-2002, 03:45 PM
They showed his house on MTV Cribs and he had a LAN room for his computers in his house.