PDA

View Full Version : 9 NEW B.C. screens



Cool8man
10-03-2002, 02:54 PM
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_01.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_02.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_03.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_04.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_05.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_06.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_07.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_08.jpg
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_09.jpg


:eek:

xboxmaster2002
10-03-2002, 02:56 PM
wow that game is looking great.. i like the last pic it looks cool

Dre
10-03-2002, 03:13 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game looks amazing! Thank you so much for those pics. Damn.. so many cool things!

Chaotic
10-03-2002, 03:22 PM
What does this game stand for B.C. :confused:


It's not what i think it is, or is it:confused:

JimmieDoogan
10-03-2002, 03:25 PM
It is what you think it is... provided you were thinking it has something to do with Christ. It means BEFORE CHRIST.

XboxGamers
10-03-2002, 03:31 PM
WOOO!! My must buy game!!!

JJaX
10-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox
What does this game stand for B.C. :confused:


It's not what i think it is, or is it:confused:

I dont believe you asked that..........

Leviathon
10-03-2002, 03:53 PM
I didn't know they had silicone back then...:D

Chaotic
10-03-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by JJaX


I dont believe you asked that..........

That's generally what people do when they don't know what the name of a game BC stands for, without the B.C. i Noticed.

It could mean many things but i wasn't sure if it did mean Before Christ.


So this game is called Before Christ ?

JJaX
10-03-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox


That's generally what people do when they don't know what the name of a game BC stands for, without the B.C. i Noticed.

It could mean many things but i wasn't sure if it did mean Before Christ.


So this game is called Before Christ ?

Prehistoric dinosaurs, early man..........True they never co-existed, but still that should have given it away! :D

Dre
10-03-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox
So this game is called Before Christ ?

Ummm no.. wasn't it 100% clear that it is called B.C.? It won't be called, named or referred to as "Before Christ".. its name is B.C.

Chaotic
10-03-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Dre


Ummm no.. wasn't it 100% clear that it is called B.C.? It won't be called, named or referred to as "Before Christ".. its name is B.C.




I don't see it stated clearly anywhere that it was just BC!:rolleyes:

Above there is a reply to my first question saying it means before christ.

Show me where it's stated thats its just BC :confused:

Anyways whatever its called it looks damn good.

techie
10-03-2002, 04:43 PM
And here I was thinking it meant Before Coffee!!!

Just kidding... :)

Dre
10-03-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox
I don't see it stated clearly anywhere that it was just BC!:rolleyes:

Above there is a reply to my first question saying it means before christ.

Show me where it's stated thats its just BC :confused:


You this dense in person? Of course it means before christ. Its just never going to be called that... only BC.

DZNUTZ
10-03-2002, 04:47 PM
i must say...those pictures are very impressive.

JJaX
10-03-2002, 04:49 PM
i was born in 1980 after death YUK YUK!!! :D


Its B.C man. People will call it BC. Just because its easier to say than before Chirst. But BC does indeed mean before christ.

You dont see people calling MDK, Murder death Kill. THey call it.............MDK!!

YAAAY!!!

Snoopy7548
10-03-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Cool8man
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_04.jpg


it looks like they're about to fu*k. haha

John002
10-03-2002, 05:18 PM
Great pics.
It looks good.

Casper
10-03-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548


it looks like they're about to fu*k. haha

:rolleyes:

Only Snoop would say that

Anyways, before the interruption by the perv, nice find man, this game is a must have.

Variation-XBA
10-03-2002, 05:56 PM
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_04.jpg I can think of soooo many 'bad' captions ;) hehhttp://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/biggrinhat.gif

Shadow20002
10-03-2002, 06:02 PM
Looks like Master Molyneux it's going to the max with theses two games, B.C. and Fable. :cool:

Snoopy7548
10-03-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Variation
http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/2_04.jpg I can think of soooo many 'bad' captions ;) hehhttp://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/biggrinhat.gif

assume the position!! lol:D

MerimacHamwich
10-03-2002, 07:47 PM
Well from a guy taking an archeaology class here it is. B.C. means Before Christ. It is what religuos people use to discuss anything before christ was born. Generally before year 0. B.C.E. Means before common era. It is what non religous people use to discuss anything before the so called year 0. There are also other abbreviations used when discussing later periods in our world. However this game is not called Before Christ. It is called B.C. . It is called this becuase it is reffering to a period in time before christ existed. They are probably religous people, like short titles or just realise the vast majority of people who will play this game are from North America or Europe and therefor will identify with the term B.C. because of the major religion of christianity. If you go to the Lionhead studios website (http://www.lionhead.com/nonflash.html) you will se the title is just B.C.

It does look like an amazing game and I am really looking forward to it. Great find on those screenshots!:)

As for the title of MDK. It does not stand for Murder Death Kill as is so popularly believed. In fact it is a short hand for the names of the characters. Max, Doctor Hawkins and Kurt. Max being the six legged dog, Doctor Hawkins being the inventor of the super suit and Kurt being the hero that you play as in the original and #2. Your statement that people don't say what it means but merely say MDK is right on the mark though.

Go here (http://www.bioware.com/games/mdk2/game_info/story/) to see a hint of how the title is comprised of the characters names. The "hint" is at the bottom.

JJaX
10-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

As for the title of MDK. It does not stand for Murder Death Kill as is so popularly believed. In fact it is a short hand for the names of the characters. Max, Doctor Hawkins and Kurt.

Thats also true.

Leo
10-07-2002, 12:18 AM
God Bless you thank you so much for those pics I was looking for new pics fro 5 4 months finnaly got it thank you and hey do you have Hitman 2? I have something for you in the General Disscusion my nickname is LEo and the messeage says For people who itrested in Hitman 2 so yf you intrested in Hitman 2 go there and read it even if you have it.!!1 please reply!

Thank you