PDA

View Full Version : Hunter uses a Descent soundtrack 9

beef747
10-03-2002, 05:44 PM
I think I have discovered a Descent 2 soundtrack segment in the demonstration movie that plays in the game. When you start up the game let it sit in the menu then a video will start up with slashing and killing.

When Duece starts hacking up THE BLUE GHOSTS you can hear the descent song building up in the backround (the women doing some sort of gasp thing...hard to describe and the machines pounding in the background)

if anyone has Descent 2 they would notice the resemblence between the song is uncanny... I SMELL A LAWSUIT :confused:

Descent 2 soundtrack 9 go get it off winmx or something if you dont have the game you will see

Snoopy7548
10-03-2002, 06:13 PM
i have no idea what youre talking about.

beef747
10-03-2002, 06:38 PM
ahhh... i figured not alot of poeple would realize what i am talking about since Descent dates back to the days of Doom and such... well for this is for all you somewhat old school gamers then... I didn't expect people that jumped into the gaming scene over the past couple of years to catch this sorta stuff:rolleyes:

or perhaps it could be my description oh well:D

Slim Shady
10-03-2002, 06:45 PM
i have the original Descent...but it doesnt work on XP :(

beef747
10-03-2002, 06:49 PM
I fixed up the instructions on how to hear it. Give it a try...but I can assure you that that is not an original game song :)

Snoopy7548
10-03-2002, 06:53 PM
oh, i knew u were talking about descent. but i havent played that game in such a long time, that i forgot what the music was like.

beef747
10-03-2002, 06:54 PM
Actually I just listened to it again and it is Descent 2. I knew about this video thing for a while but did not feel like saying anything till now because I was bored.

Acid Snow
10-03-2002, 07:05 PM
Are you talking about Hunter The Rconing using Descent 2's sound track #9? If so Descent 2's #9 was a bad @ss song!

but what game are you talking about. if it is HTR i didn't play it enough, cause its too fu(kin hard!

beef747
10-03-2002, 07:27 PM
Its hunter the reckoning, when you load it up you have to let the game sit in the main screen area and not push any buttons. then a demonstration video pops up and it shows differents scenes and poeple getting killed...NO NARRATION. Then DUECE slices a Blue ghost dude and the SONG 9 starts to fade in.. it is straight from descent 2 :)