PDA

View Full Version : It has begun.....

pounder
10-03-2002, 07:44 PM
while playing desert storm, and searching for cash for hitman..I realized that the ultimate season is upon us..games are coming now more then ever..and its going to be a wild ride..i cant wait to see all the other games that are coming out..but I will be broke as hell..lol

Knight
10-03-2002, 07:48 PM
How good of a game is desert storm??

No Fear 23
10-03-2002, 07:59 PM
and hitman?

Nameless
10-03-2002, 08:22 PM
Get a job.

pounder
10-03-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Nameless
Get a job.

what a useless comment..some of us actually have bills..too bad i work a full time job and a second part time job..approx 60 hours a week..just have to pay for a car and many other things

anyways confilct is amazing..

Chaotic
10-04-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by irule23
and hitman?

Great!!!

Chaotic
10-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Knight
How good of a game is desert storm??

My new favorite game.

Awesome :) :eek:

JJaX
10-04-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by pounder

what a useless comment..some of us actually have bills..too bad i work a full time job and a second part time job..approx 60 hours a week..just have to pay for a car and many other things

anyways confilct is amazing..

If you need two work to jobs to keep your head above the water maybe you should cut back on some of your expenses.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to offer advice. Im no where near being financialy secure and happy, But i do pay bills.

apartment Rent
insurance
cable
Dsl
phone
cell phone
credit cards
electric
grocerys

and a few more, ontop of dining out every night and supporting my smoking habits. (weed,cigarettes and alchohol)

But im able to afford any game that i want. Theres must be something really draining your funds.

Maybe your leasing or paying for a car thats to expensive? I dunno.

Like i said, not trying to pry into your business, just offering a hand cause i noticed we are the same age. :)

pounder
10-04-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

If you need two work to jobs to keep your head above the water maybe you should cut back on some of your expenses.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to offer advice. Im no where near being financialy secure and happy, But i do pay bills.

apartment Rent
insurance
cable
Dsl
phone
cell phone
credit cards
electric
grocerys

and a few more, ontop of dining out every night and supporting my smoking habits. (weed,cigarettes and alchohol)

But im able to afford any game that i want. Theres must be something really draining your funds.

Maybe your leasing or paying for a car thats to expensive? I dunno.

Like i said, not trying to pry into your business, just offering a hand cause i noticed we are the same age. :)

nah man my head is way above water..just can't afford 4 games a month.. i limit myself to 1 or 2..ive got lots of student loans and paying them back is a biznitch..my car doesnt cost much a month..rent is also pretty expensive..gas, dsl, bills etc..trust me it all adds up, and i work my arse off to pay it all..games are just too damn much lol

JJaX
10-04-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by pounder

nah man my head is way above water..just can't afford 4 games a month.. i limit myself to 1 or 2..ive got lots of student loans and paying them back is a biznitch..my car doesnt cost much a month..rent is also pretty expensive..gas, dsl, bills etc..trust me it all adds up, and i work my arse off to pay it all..games are just too damn much lol

I hear that! Times is rough! :)