PDA

View Full Version : You can play your own soundtrack while playing desert storm

Heavens Gate
10-03-2002, 10:54 PM
It's cool. I play enya or soldier by eminem. Sweet!!! Also alot of metal

y2kash_14
10-04-2002, 01:23 AM
i can see it now.........spend some time killing some fools while listening to "Lets get togetherrrr yeah yeah yeah"

Reclaimer
10-04-2002, 03:56 AM
Cool ,I'm going to get that game now. I was so happy when I found out that Gun Metal had a soundtrack mode. It really makes a difference to me. Especially when I have a Rollins Band soundtrack. Kicking metal booty to the sound of Henry Rollins yelling about kicking your butt. Cool:cool:

Heavens Gate
10-04-2002, 11:06 AM
Ya. Rollins would be very cool

Woocifer
10-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Fear Factory and Pantera...Slayer...Cannibal Corpse.....stuff that makes you want to feed fibre glass to children before they are even out of the womb.

studepaber
10-04-2002, 03:01 PM
I prefer to listen to Christmas music while onslaughting the Iraqis. There's just something about listening to the Nutcracker mixed with the sound of AK's ringing that brings back old Christmas memories.

Reclaimer
10-04-2002, 09:37 PM
I wish more action games would take advantage of the soundtrack feature.

I love it. I'm playing Gun Metal and Henry Rollins is screaming..Get some, Get some Get some, Go Again.. and the song blasts in.. I'm running down the battle field engaging 5 enemies at once with missles and the auto cannon. Oh man, it's great.

But I liked the game because there was no waiting around. The mission starts and the battle is already in progress. So the screen opens up and the song Click, Click Boom, by Saliva starts out all heavy. Missles are already whizzing by your head and you take your badass robot self to the enemy.

Love Music, Love action Games..

Bakeman
10-05-2002, 04:36 AM
I just picked up the game tonight because I went all over the place and couldn't rent it anywhere...

I was very shocked to see you can use your own soundtrack.. I never thought a game like this would let you do that.. it's very cool!!!

I'm not overly excited about the game in general... and I'm not dissappointed either lol

I'm not a huge fan of the autoaim.. and when just moving around it almost seems like the target locks on nothing..

I had some fun playing though.. I only went through the training then the first two missions.. I liked the 2nd level's map design.. very cool running through the streets and shooting up peeps.. w00t hehehe

EHWfedPres
10-11-2002, 07:41 PM
SLAYER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannibal Corpse - Force Fed Broken Glass!

Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Overkill, DRI, Anthrax, etc...THRASH TIL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reclaimer
10-16-2002, 05:16 AM
I bought the game and I am having a blast playing it.