PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible?

Woocifer
10-03-2002, 10:58 PM
Not that I am completely clueless how things work...but I saw on Much Music today(Canadian Music Station) a guy playing the NHL 2K3 Xbox game.... yeah... NHL2k3 on Xbox....

I thought this game wasn't out for another month? And if EA is coming out next week with their non online crud, why the christ is Sega sitting back and not competing??

The 2 seconds I saw of the game was VERY smooth looking...the menus look like NFL, go figure...but the game play looked REALLY smooth.

This is ****in me off cuz I NEEED a new hockey game...EA just isn't delivering. So what the hell? Jerk from MuchMusic has the game, but no one in the world has any preview movies of it? no of course not...but jerka$$ on muchmusic has it... not fair.

Anyone have any gameplay footage that isnt from IGN and actually shows the GAME in action?

Chaotic
10-03-2002, 11:15 PM
NHL2003 shipped today.

2k3 on the other hand your right doesnt come out i think until the end of the month. :confused:

Woocifer
10-04-2002, 09:47 AM
Exactly, but what I'm upset about is I want coverage of this game since EA is being rediculous about their stance on the Xbox...

And some goof on Much Music has the game, yet I can't see any of the actual INDUSTRY covering this game. So i have to watch some silly pop culture show in order to see coverage of a video game that seems to be locked down...

I just want a video or two of the ACTUAL gameplay footage!

Chaotic
10-04-2002, 10:55 AM
Yea im with you on this one.

I haven't seen crap.

Dirtball7
10-04-2002, 11:54 AM
EA sucks..we all know that. Don't break and buy their ported, Live disabled pos games. I hear NHL Hitz 20-03 is good. Not a sim, but has been getting 8/10 ratings consistantly. You know NHL 2K3 will be awesome, like all Sega Sports games.

Dirtball7
10-04-2002, 11:59 AM
EB games and IGN Gamestore have it released 11/12. Right before Live launch..with Live support in the game, of course.

Woocifer
10-04-2002, 02:11 PM
I'm not going to 'fold' and buy NHL 2003...I dislike the idea of a company favouring it's clients over the others...seems very juvenile to me. Microsoft deserved the crap it got about the monopoly case, but what about EA? They are fooling around with the products, shouldn't they be asked a few questions too? I know its only video games...but christ Netscape thought it was pretty damn important about 'browsing the internet'...losers...why not have a case about email...my email is broken, email....email email email...christ I hate AOL....stupid email...people and their ****ing cell phones and their email...I can't get my E to work, can you E HELP me? E.... You can E-FUK OFF....

Anyway, NHL 2K3 has done the same as EA it seems. 2k3 is only online capable for Xbox and not the other systems...fun.

I just want coverage. If it can be as public as Much Music and the teeny bopper world, then for the love of god just release footage to us!!!!...

clutch
10-04-2002, 03:16 PM
Much Music also had Crazy Taxi 3 and Beach Spikers on a show as well dont know what the show is called though, funny thing is that both those titles are also from sega.