PDA

View Full Version : If anyone cares?

FuNkY mOnK
10-04-2002, 12:40 PM
In case anyone cares, extended play which is a video game show on tech tv, is now on everyday starting at 4:00 pm eastern time. Below is how they rate their games From one to five.

Here's a breakdown of what "Extended Play's" ratings mean.

1. Hated it. Do not buy this game. Not even worth the bargain bin. Run from it. Escape! Escape!

2. Alright. These games are fun, with some good points, but nothing special. There's definitely a few specific things holding this game back. Wait until the price comes down or pick it up as renter to check out some of the things it does right.

3. Good. Fun to play, pretty solid titles, with a few minor flaws. Most games will probably fall into this category. They're the games that if you like the genre, or liked other similar titles, you might consider giving it a good look. Otherwise, you might not be into it.

4. Very good. Games that are at the top of all our lists, but are missing that strange intangible aura of perfection, and unfortunately that's keeping them from getting in the realm of the almighty five.

5. Near perfect/Perfect. If you're a true player, these games will undoubtedly be in your collection, or at the very least you'll have played them until the cartridges and CDs melted. If a game gets a 5, and you like the genre, you should buy

xboxmaster2002
10-04-2002, 01:06 PM
i hate adam sessler that guys a jackass i ****ing hate him... so i dont watch the show too much

Slacker
10-04-2002, 01:30 PM
i watch almost everyday, the new one is tonight if they have a new one