PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!

Nat
10-04-2002, 02:09 PM
Okay, my brother is planning on buying an Xbox this Christmas so that I get a new system and my father gets a DVD Player. He plans on taking full advantage of the rebate. Before he buys it, though, he wants to know the quality of the DVD Player and its remote. He and I know that PS2 has a real crappy DVD Player, so what's the Xbox's like? Is it as good as a real DVD Player? do some movies not work?
Help me out

xboxmaster2002
10-04-2002, 02:16 PM
the xbox dvd quality is great just as good as a real DVD player... plays all the DVD's ive tried it is much better than the ps2 one

Duke
10-04-2002, 02:26 PM
It's alright. The remote and player are missing a few functions that you'll get on any decent stand-alone, but I haven't had any problems with mine.

No Fear 23
10-04-2002, 02:37 PM
the dvd is awesome and i never had ne problems with it. but the only dvd that the xbox cant play are the disney movie ones. it can only play the movies that have a logo with globe that has a 1 on it.

Leviathon
10-04-2002, 02:41 PM
I was just going to say Disney Movies are bad.

Also, Check Activexbox.com
They have a listing where people report problem DVD's. Now, whether the people playing the DVD's are just morons and they are trying to play scratched up, dirty DVD's or not I don't know.
But the list only had maybe 6-8 DVD's on it.

public EnEmy406
10-04-2002, 02:52 PM
they dvd is really good and clear and easy to use it even has a feature to zoom in on stuff when ur watching xxx;)