PDA

View Full Version : Jesus video game

spliffdUP
10-04-2002, 03:42 PM
Anybody hear about the first person game where you get to play as Jesus? I don't know if someone made this up or if its real but if its gonna be any fun at all its gotta contain some violence. Jesus is a nonviolent character but theres other evil characters you can play as. If its real I think this game will be more controversial than GTA3.

Squidpie
10-04-2002, 04:29 PM
Jesus had his moments though.. like when he used the whip and drove those guys out of the temple that were cheating people... they were called moneychangers....

He had lots of bad guys after him though...and he preached to people like prostitutes because he said those who were not sick were not in need of a physician.... I suppose it could make for an interesting game.. but controversial for sure.

MASTER TEK
10-04-2002, 05:07 PM
I think that would be a bad idea for a game.... I mean, you already know how the end turns out....

Who wants to play a game where you end up getting nailed to a cross despite healing numorous lepars and turning demons into pigs and driving them off cliffs? Not me...

Squidpie
10-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Yeha I thought of that too.. and changin the ending just wouldn't be right either.

faceoff508
10-04-2002, 05:29 PM
I have a feeling this is gonna start a huge conteversy.

GokuX
10-04-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
I have a feeling this is gonna start a huge conteversy.

Which is exactly what will lead to $$$ for the maker.

netranger6
10-04-2002, 08:23 PM
I'd love a game like that! If I could be one person in the game, it would be Gabriel. Err...being a Roman soldier wouldn't be bad either.

Reclaimer
10-04-2002, 09:10 PM
Jesus versus Satan. FPS style. Complete with sub-missions that include converting the pheasents to Christianity. Clearing Temples of whores and money changers and my favorite, walking on the water to rescue nonbelieving followers.

This game will be big. Hopefully there will be an alternate ending though.

Hopefully I won't be going to Hell.

spliffdUP
10-05-2002, 12:09 AM
I found out the name of the game it's called Eon of tears: The bible codes. You're actually a teen who learned some code in the bible so you get to re-live the lives of people in the bible. You get to play as many different characters not just Jesus and you can be good or evil. Theres an interview with the makers of the game on teamxbox.com and it actually sounds like it might be a pretty good game.

laughs
10-05-2002, 08:03 AM
I think this would be a cool idea for a game. We could call it JC and NYPD. Here the NYPD will fight crime with their usual guns, pepper sprays, handcuffs, and whatever else they can find. But in the event of 10 commandment breakage you instantly become JC(Jesus Christ) and unload a band of priests on the evil doers. These priests will do such moves as the Body Grind, Hand full of Balls, and my personal fav, the schoolboy tingle. Sad but true. Power ups will be given throughout the game to obtain more alter boys for your own personal pleasure.

Squidpie
10-05-2002, 10:38 AM
laughs... is that the "Catholic" version your talking about...lol

kornavs19
10-05-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by laughs2907
I think this would be a cool idea for a game. We could call it JC and NYPD. Here the NYPD will fight crime with their usual guns, pepper sprays, handcuffs, and whatever else they can find. But in the event of 10 commandment breakage you instantly become JC(Jesus Christ) and unload a band of priests on the evil doers. These priests will do such moves as the Body Grind, Hand full of Balls, and my personal fav, the schoolboy tingle. Sad but true. Power ups will be given throughout the game to obtain more alter boys for your own personal pleasure.

LMAO...

I wouldnt even try this game...
It sounds like it has a dumb plot to it...
Just my 2 cents...

y2kash_14
10-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23

LMAO...

I wouldnt even try this game...
It sounds like it has a dumb plot to it...
Just my 2 cents...

lol, you just called the Bible dumb, since that is basically the plot

kornavs19
10-05-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

lol, you just called the Bible dumb, since that is basically the plot

LMAO...Oops..Forgot about that...
Sorry to anyone I offended..:)

shrew king
10-05-2002, 08:24 PM
i think ill pass on this one...

laughs
10-06-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Squidpie
laughs... is that the "Catholic" version your talking about...lol

LOL, actually its a more universal game which applys to any religion with perverted priests......and from what I hear today, that would include many religions. I got nothing against JC or anything, but perverted priests....I mean come on, if either of them ever touched my neice I'd rip them a new hole(lol) whether or not they were considered religious.