PDA

View Full Version : Why Does The News Stand Get OXM Before It's Subscribers?

DOOM
10-05-2002, 08:19 AM
I Picked Up OXM 12 About A Month Ago In The News Stand!!!
I Still Havnt Recieved My Issue In The Mail...
Why The Hell Does The News Stand Get It Before It's Subscribers, WTF?:mad:

Ninja Scroll
10-05-2002, 08:35 AM
Dunno, but I do know one thing, it's sux!!:( I subscribe to EGM, Vibe, FHM, Entertainment Weekly, & Nintendo Power (got it for free in a SMS Bundle Pak special) and I get all their issues every month before da newstands.
OXM are just going their own thing and dont care about da lil'guys who pay their bills.:o

Punk ass beeootches!:D

btw, Demo Disc #12 kicks ass! Ninja Gaiden Movie, nuff said!:cool:

kachingtensor
10-05-2002, 09:56 AM
You might want to call the Imagine Media customer service number and inquire about your account status.

(This is the PSM number but they can pull up your OXM stuff and deal with that, too)
1-800-477-0484

I had to call this number to get my OXM and PSM accounts reinstated after the stupid post office made a mistake.

robnyack
10-05-2002, 11:31 AM
good question....I saw the new issue on the newstand Monday, and I didn't get mine in the mail until Thursday. Seems to be the case every month.

The one time I did write them about the lateness, they said nothing could be done until the 15th of the month. If you don't have it by then, then they would look into it.

If I can get it quicker on the newstands, why the hell would i continue with my subscription???

Professor Kaos
10-05-2002, 12:04 PM
How the hell do u pick up issue 12 a monthago? when issue 11 just came out? http://officialxboxmagazine.com/ check this out, they still have ninja gaden issue on the site so issue 12 isnt on store shelves yet!!!

Dr_J
10-05-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by robnyack

If I can get it quicker on the newstands, why the hell would i continue with my subscription???

Because it's cheaper, Einstein. I signed up for 3 years with OXM in advance. Now, I won't have to worry about it for another 2 and I save a ton of dough vs buying it in the newsstand. Small price to pay for it being 2 dyas "late."

You kids cry like little school girls. Whaaaa!! I get my mag 2 days after the news stand. Whaaaa!!! The demo disk doesn't have enough stuff on it.

You people need to get out of this frame-of-mind. There are a lot of other people that spend a lot more money on a mag and don't even get a demo disc.

DOOM
10-05-2002, 08:40 PM
A Month Is Rediculous Man...
I Got A Two Year Script, Sure I Save Dough.....
But I Would Rather Get My Mag Early, Ya Know!
You Dont Have To Be An Enstien To Know What You Want!

robnyack
10-06-2002, 01:26 AM
it's cheaper...so maybe that's why we are getting SUBPAR service???? Name me another mag subscription that comes AFTER the mag is already on the shelf.

If you want to be a xbox bj-giver extrodinaire, be my guest, but, I will call it the way it is....whether it's good or bad for xbox related things.

y2kash_14
10-06-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr_J

Because it's cheaper, Einstein. I signed up for 3 years with OXM in advance. Now, I won't have to worry about it for another 2 and I save a ton of dough vs buying it in the newsstand. Small price to pay for it being 2 dyas "late."

You kids cry like little school girls. Whaaaa!! I get my mag 2 days after the news stand. Whaaaa!!! The demo disk doesn't have enough stuff on it.

You people need to get out of this frame-of-mind. There are a lot of other people that spend a lot more money on a mag and don't even get a demo disc.

sure 2 days is nothing............a month is crrazy :eek:

Dre
10-06-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by robnyack
it's cheaper...so maybe that's why we are getting SUBPAR service???? Name me another mag subscription that comes AFTER the mag is already on the shelf.

If you want to be a xbox bj-giver extrodinaire, be my guest, but, I will call it the way it is....whether it's good or bad for xbox related things.

LOL! Good one :)

DOOM
10-07-2002, 08:04 AM
I Just Got My Issue #12 Today 10/7/02, WTF!
Oh Well, Its A Great Issue This Time, AwEsome Demo Disk!!!
Gotta Love Ninja Gaiden, HOT!:)

XBOX MSSC
10-07-2002, 11:24 AM
i just got 11 today:eek:

DZNUTZ
10-07-2002, 12:09 PM
yea...this whole late issue thing really ****es me off.
now their sending me final notice for re subscribing payment....i say if their gonna give me the product late...they get their payment late.

aight den.

Nerrad529
10-07-2002, 12:23 PM
I wish i knew when my subscription runs out thats probally it for the mag. They got to stingy with the demos lol.