PDA

View Full Version : Conflict Desert Storm

Wurmcaster
10-05-2002, 08:27 AM
Is this game worth buying. By this I mean is it challenging, long enough that i dont beat it in one day, and will it get boring fast? I was also considering Commandos 2. Could anybody give me some of their opinions.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Wurmcaster
10-05-2002, 09:02 AM
Also, do any of you know why my Hitman 2 game keeps giving me an error that says the disk may scratched or dirty. The XBOX works fine, i put four different games in and they work fine. I bought Hitman 2 yesturday and it didnt work. I took it back, got another copy and again same error that rejects the disk. The confusing part is.... THE DISK ISNT SCRATHED! Lol, if anybody knows how to fix this please help me.

Thanks,

Mike

Arven
10-05-2002, 10:38 AM
CDS is a good game -- probably an 8.0 or slightly above. I mark it down slightly for the graphics and somewhat goofy autoaim. But the gameplay is definitely there. I played it every chance I had, over the past few days, for hours at a time. Definitely give it a look.

Wurmcaster
10-05-2002, 11:14 AM
Alright, thanks I think i'll try it out.

SPARTAN VI
10-05-2002, 12:03 PM
Im not so sure about Conflict Desert Storm. It looked like a watered down version of anything Tom Clancy. It might be a good rent and a above average game, but Ghost Recon and Raven Shield will be the ones to get my dollar.

Arven
10-05-2002, 01:45 PM
Yeah, Ghost Recon will no doubt be better. I still think CDS is a solid, fun game, though, and worth the money.

Wurmcaster
10-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Well, I bought it, and I must say...... that it kicks ass. I love this game! :eek:

Spike Minoda
10-06-2002, 11:37 AM
spartan VI, they are called spartan II's... the VI is the suit. mark VI. just to let you know.

SPARTAN VI
10-06-2002, 01:40 PM
I know, I've read the book. I use the VI because it is the newest type of MJOLNIR armor, MARK VI. Then I just put two and two together. I also use it as a ranking system for me and my friends. TheCovenant is SPARTAN V and Koopa is SPARTAN III or VI, depending on if he can beat my other friend. You see what I mean...