PDA

View Full Version : Bartering

Intrakitt
10-05-2002, 12:21 PM
How do I sale my stuff? I just got this game yesterday and broke into the Warehouse in Seyda Neen, stole alot of loot, and am now wanting to sale some of it. Take note that I am extremely sucky at this game. :D

SlightlySycho
10-05-2002, 01:42 PM
Joking!

Walk up to a merchant and talk to him (or her). At the top of the topics menu (to the right of the screen). There should be several options (if there isn't, then he's not really a merchant). Choose barter. It'll take you to an inventory screen, what is available to buy in the store. Press in the right trigger, and it'll take you to your inventory. Highlight what you want to sell and press A (you'll notice on the bottom of the screen a number that tallies your total sold or total bought amount). Once you're done, press B. This will bring up a pop-up menu that allows you to haggle over the price (white and black buttons). Your mercantile skill lets you haggle better, but at start you'll probably only be able to get an additional gold or two if the price is over fifty. Be careful, merchants get ****ed if you keep haggling at an unacceptable price.
Most importantly, Merchants only have a limited amount of gold. You can't sell them more than what they have. The gold will regenerate after 24 hours, but it is a hassle.