PDA

View Full Version : infinite health cheat (no joke)

Treve
10-05-2002, 01:01 PM
hi,
good, you beleived me enough to open this post. k, here goes: go 2 stats screen, highligh helth, hit black white black black black, hold A, and watch you helth go 2 maximun. NOTE: i don't have the game right in front of me, so it may be white black, white white white. also, before the bar goes all the way up, hit B quikly, now, when u take damage, your health will ATTOMATICLY go back up! ENJOY:cool:
-treve
ps> there's also one for fatiuge, and magika(sp). whwen i remember them, i'll post them here:)

SlightlySycho
10-05-2002, 01:47 PM
Fatigue - Black, Black, White, White, Black

Magic - Black, White, White, Black, White

Keep in mind, you can only use one of these tricks at a time. Additionally, if you go back to your stats menu, the trick will be erased and you'll have to input it again.

One final word, these tricks make the game insanely easy. I highly suggest not using them until you've played through the game at least once.

Shadow20002
10-05-2002, 04:51 PM
I have a better option for all who want to be near invincible.

Elements require to do it:

Exquisite skirtĀ» (found in fine clothier in Balmora)
20,000 goldĀ» (sell daedric weapons to the mubcrab, or in Dren's Villa, there are 20,000 gold in the underground)
Grand Soul Gem fill with golden saint
Spell Restore Health

Enchant your exquisite skirt (60/60) with constant effect with spell restore health. That's will restore 2 pts of health per seconde.When you fight with some powerful creatures , try to jump on a rock so they can't slash you, then wait a little bit till your health pts restore.

SlightlySycho
10-05-2002, 06:34 PM
Oh, yeah, I've got a couple constant effect restore items. An exquisite amulet that restores five health points per second (Mending Heart) and a pair of exquisite pants that restore 16 fatigue points per second (Running Points). My main's a Rogue, so I have no need for Manna. The only reason I use the cheat codes is because A. I've already beat the game, and B. my new character is an evil mother f**ker, so I have no problem cheating with him.;)

halocombat4ever
10-06-2002, 03:43 PM
my friend made a glitch that every time he leveled up he would raise his speed five times even though it was already 100 it had some thing to do with that sunder ( the weapon to kill dagoth) i think but he says it just happened ato maticly

SlightlySycho
10-06-2002, 04:36 PM
I think stat points can be raised above one hundred, just not skill points.

halocombat4ever
10-06-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
One final word, these tricks make the game insanely easy. I highly suggest not using them until you've played through the game at least once. i havnt beten the game once but i never have even tried the game fairly cus if i gonma beat my friendc i have to cheat

pardon my french but yur an idiot lol

SlightlySycho
10-06-2002, 06:30 PM
Dude, the game ain't that hard. I played through essentially the whole game without one cheat or one bit of advice. If you can't beat Morrowind on simple game mechanics alone then you just suck.

halocombat4ever
10-06-2002, 06:41 PM
i can easily beat it but right now i am try to beat my friend not the game

Johny.
02-23-2003, 12:19 AM
the ultimate weapon is an absorb health... with the golden saint gem, exquisite ring, and absorb health spell. Play with the numbers a bit, but my first attempt made a ring that could kill like 30 pts for like 5 seonds or something... in a 10ft area.... i could take out gorups of 5 in like shots of this ring :)

Treve
02-23-2003, 11:21 AM
hey, about getting ur stats above 100, i hav a trick. Get a bound weapon (mages guild Balmora), and cast the spell. Now, you MUST hav @least 2 weapons in ur invontory that you can scroll through, then hold X, and either L, or R, with the bound weapon alternating with the normal weapon. most bound spells last about a minute or two, so that whole time, hold X and either L or R, and when ur done, look at ur stats for whatever kind of nound weapon it was you just used. I've done this, and my long bow is at 6,000+, longsword 4,000+, and shortblade 5,000+. NOTE: you have 2 use a weapon. i'm not awarwe of any cheat w/ a helm or boots.

(so, bound longsword makes longswords skills go up, and bound dagger/shortblade makes shortblade go up, etc.):eek:

Slayer02
02-23-2003, 01:35 PM
Dude all this stuff is at xbox.ign.com, and I totally agree if you can't beat morrowind without cheats you TOTALLY suck, its an easy game but fun as hell. Oh another trick: Level as high as you want, theres two ways to do this. You can go get the Fury sword from Bernandas (sp?) or rack up a really high bounty and go to jail. This will lower your skills (everytime you equip/disequip fury it lowers all your armor skills by 20) but you will keep your level, therefore allowing you limitless ability to gain in skills, therefore you can level as high as you want :)

Dre
02-23-2003, 03:18 PM
Screw that, I don't give a shyt if I'm cheap but I always have the infinite fatigue cheat on. Its annoying, not fun, and a freakin stupid stat... its just not fun to constantly have to stop running just to replenish your fatigue (I know, I could use items etc, but frankly, I'd rather have items that do something much more useful than replenish my fatigue). I have an exquisite ring that has constant effect jump. In one jump, I go from the roof of one house in Balmora, over the river, onto the roof of another house. That, is fun!

xboxman_1
02-23-2003, 05:57 PM
This will lower your skills (everytime you equip/disequip fury it lowers all your armor skills by 20

I dont know if you've tried it yet, but in the xbox version of the game the fury sword has a glitch that lowers all your armor skills to zero, not just by 20. I dont recommend using it, just use master trainers. They can train a skill even when its at 100.

Johny.
02-26-2003, 01:20 AM
heck i agree... i have found a master trainer chick in the arena canton... i just buy my lelves now... since i have every stat at 100 'cept for luck...

lvl 86. Redguard

EHWfedPres
02-27-2003, 10:48 AM
I wear a belt that restores my fatigue...and several armor pieces restore my health when it goes down. nothing in the game can kill me and I did not cheat except to get more inventory space to carry more...

Johny.
02-27-2003, 05:23 PM
ya i am at such a high level now that i don't even need health help... i am a lvl 86 (used master trainers to get higher level) with like 878 health, 650 storage, and almost 100 in all altributes... heck... i probably don't even need te 250 odd some of armore pts... lol

SiGuy
03-02-2003, 07:01 PM
one time I used a scroll of Icarian flight inside a cave and when I jumped I leveled up and my jump points went up to like 1000 instantly. The only problem is whenever I land I die:(

Johny.
03-03-2003, 06:58 PM
hey... i have already gone through a hole bunch of the game... is it still too late to find those scrolls? is it only a one time deal or what? thnx

SiGuy
03-03-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Johny.
hey... i have already gone through a hole bunch of the game... is it still too late to find those scrolls? is it only a one time deal or what? thnx I dont know... its worth a try. I found those scrolls on my way out of Seyda Neen at the very beginning of the game. It might still work. Just follow the road to Balmora and the guy will be falling out of the sky. When he hits the ground youll get his journal, his clothes, and three scrolls of Icarian flight worth 119 each, but dont sell them.

Johny.
03-03-2003, 07:08 PM
that would be awesome... i have a slowfall amulet.... with a bit of experimintation it should be all good!!!!

xboxman_1
03-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Ya, he will still be there, his falling is scripted to whenever you pass by there for the first time, its not something that happens the first day or something. You can do some pretty magical things with those scrolls.

Johny.
03-04-2003, 09:33 PM
hey... ya i jsut found the scrolls.... when u said that your acrobatics was raised imdeiatly to 1000.... that was only temporary hey?

SiGuy
03-05-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Johny.
hey... ya i jsut found the scrolls.... when u said that your acrobatics was raised imdeiatly to 1000.... that was only temporary hey?
No. it was weird. I jumped inside a cave and when I hit the ceiling It said I leveled up and then It just stayed there at like 1000 some points. Like a glitch....... a really really good one.

By the way Johnny find a new sig yours doesnt meet the requirements

Johny.
03-05-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey.... was there any cave in particualr, because i went and tried it inside a cave but nothing happened after the 7 second duration. My acrobatics stayed at 100. If u have any additional info, plz let me nkow... 1000 acrobatics would be sweet!!

p.s. ya i know a bout my sig... sometimes i forget to turn it off...

xboxman_1
03-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Hey.... was there any cave in particualr, because i went and tried it inside a cave but nothing happened after the 7 second duration. My acrobatics stayed at 100. If u have any additional info, plz let me nkow... 1000 acrobatics would be sweet!!

Considering that it was a glitch, I'm doubting you or anyone else willl be able to do it.

Johny.
03-06-2003, 08:26 AM
that is true... but it was worth the effort to at least ask... cause you never know. Do you ever have trouble having your acrobatics up at 1000. I imagine you can exactly jump up say to the second story of a house without having to wait 5 seconds to come back to earth... or do u just lightly push trigger?

silent_ninja
07-06-2006, 01:23 AM
yes treve how did you highlight the health bar and for the record the game im talking about is ninja gaiden black

email me joby_r_us@yahoo.com

SamSmith
07-06-2006, 05:51 AM
Heya silent ninja, I very much doubt Treve will be able to email you. He hasn't been on the site for 2 years now, and this thread is very dated.
Just make sure to check the date of the last post / first post on the green bar when replying to threads.
Big welcome to XBA though, hope to see lots of you in the future.

mattgame
07-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Are you shattin me?!?! He dug this thread up and was probably home in bed waiting for a response.:bang: :huh:

wind
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
one time I used a scroll of Icarian flight inside a cave and when I jumped I leveled up and my jump points went up to like 1000 instantly. The only problem is whenever I land I die:(

while your in middair cast it agian and im almost sure ull live.next time i get on ill chack since i still have all 3 of mine.

NiNeBReaKeR
07-27-2006, 09:18 PM
while your in middair cast it agian and im almost sure ull live.next time i get on ill chack since i still have all 3 of mine.
Hey wind remeber to check thread and post dates at the top bro this ones 3-4 years old as well:p