PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft needs more range

adzmullz1
10-05-2002, 03:29 PM
As sucscessfull as the Xbox is (and is going to be ) i think they need to make their range of games wider. I know people will say "don't worry , there's Blinx coming out soon" , sadly , this is not enough to attract the younger generation .
Here in the UK , all the kids between lets say 8 and 14 are all buying PS2's. Why ? , because it has range .Loads and loads of different games for different age groups (games for girls too EG . Britneys dance beat) .
I think if the Xbox wants to be truly the best console , it's needs to start producing the goods for all ages .

Afro Aura
10-05-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by tinkle drinker
the xbox is doing great here in the us.but i do agree with u.they do need more range.but i think i saw some looney tunes game coming out.i think microsoft wanted to hit the adult and young adult gamers,more than the little kids.
Yep thats about right, they what people with there own money who will go out and buy the own games as they will buy more that one (mostly) and not wait for some kids birthday or Christmas to buy a game

Squidpie
10-05-2002, 06:00 PM
Little kids have parents that make lots of money that buy them games... so it would be a smart move for MS to target all age groups... I don't want no Britney's Dance Beat even though I am female.... but games like that would help sale the Xbox to an even larger portion of the population.

adzmullz1
10-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Squidpie
Little kids have parents that make lots of money that buy them games... so it would be a smart move for MS to target all age groups... I don't want no Britney's Dance Beat even though I am female.... but games like that would help sale the Xbox to an even larger portion of the population.

Thats what i'm saying , we need more games Microsoft !

X-Ray
10-06-2002, 09:41 PM
Really, I think that the Xbox has plenty of "range" for my purposes. I will confess I'm a little bored with it now but that will change by November when I have more money and more games are released.