PDA

View Full Version : What U talkin bout Williss

Bakero
05-08-2001, 01:07 AM
U hem... new guy, ok. first of all I would like to say I don't hate or love neither consoles IE Xbox or Ps2. But I do love a whole load of Ps games. Anyway Kupo I got ?.

Ok so here it is
Q1: whats the X all about, i mean why is it called the Xbox
Q2: how much (I know the site said don't know yet) but whats everyone estimating it to be)
Q3: why should i buy Xbox over Psx2, just name games damit, dont tell me about graphics, n ishtuff like that, cause i don't relly care much.
Q4: is it true that Xbox will be able to play Psx2 games?
Q5: why is the US n Japanese Controllers different.
Q6: is Square currently making games for Xbox?

I appologise for all of the ?. Cause up until yesterday I really didn't care much about the Xbox, till I saw the DOA3 Video. one of my favorite games (hehe remember the bouncy boobies on ps1? Man I wish they bring that back, don't know why they didn't do it for 2. I'm sure that kind of stuff help boost sales). Ok uuuu...hmmmm bye

[Edited by Bakero on 05-08-2001 at 02:19 AM]

Underdog
05-09-2001, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the ASYLUM Bakero!

I'll try to answer your questions and if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

1.I don't know. Why do they call Sony's game console a Playstation? I guess they named it Xbox because the prototype was a big silver X.

2. I think it will be pretty close to what people are paying for the PS2.

3.Halo, Munch's Oddysse, DOA3 and Malice to name a few!

4.Nope.

5.They have smaller hands.

6.Not yet.

I hope that clears somethings up for you.

About the boobies, man could they bounce or what! They were fun to watch for awhile but they got old very fast. So I turned that option off.

Aaron
05-09-2001, 03:39 PM
LOL small hands? like carnies? smell of cabbage... ha.. as for the boobies, chris, i am quite disappointed in you...

Bakero
05-10-2001, 02:44 AM
Yeah I don't understand a why any man would turn something so beutiful off. Thats totally unexceptable

Stebby
05-10-2001, 08:51 AM

Underdog
05-11-2001, 01:17 AM
Ok guys don't me wrong I love boobies, all shapes and sizes! But that damn option was so stupid!

Aaron
05-11-2001, 07:04 AM
shapes? ummm.. ok.. so, you like boobs that are triangle shaped, or boobs that are saggy or wrinkled? sometimes i worry about you chris...

Underdog
05-11-2001, 11:37 AM
ALL shapes and sizes, doesn't matter!