PDA

View Full Version : Unreal or Ghost Recon for 11/15?

crazyotto
10-05-2002, 04:30 PM
What will you get over the later? I'm leaning towards UC... I have MeachAssault on pre-order but I need 2 full ganmes for Live. No clue on UC (I've never played any Unreal game) but it does look darn good.

hqcosniper
10-06-2002, 12:54 AM
They both are awesome, but I like military type games. I know I got both on preorder:p

xboxmaster2002
10-06-2002, 01:37 AM
phantasy star online... but from those 2 ghost recon is better for team play and realistic gameplay and unreal is all crazy **** but its fun so if you like realistic go ghost recon and unrealistic unreal...

SPARTAN VI
10-06-2002, 02:52 AM
There has yet to be a BAD or FAILED Unreal game. The guys at Digital Extremes and Epic Games really know what they are doing. Most Tom Clancy games have done well too. Red Storm Entertainment works very well with the guy. Good thing I won't have to choose betweem the two, or even the three. I'm gettin them ALL!:p

Koopa
10-06-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
There has yet to be a BAD or FAILED Unreal game. The guys at Digital Extremes and Epic Games really know what they are doing. Most Tom Clancy games have done well too. Red Storm Entertainment works very well with the guy. Good thing I won't have to choose betweem the two, or even the three. I'm gettin them ALL!:p
you lucky *******

yup for me its probably UC and either mechassault or ghost recon

SPARTAN VI
10-06-2002, 03:07 AM
Um.... maybe you should, sell your JSRF and Morrowind to buy your Ghost Recon, and use ur $$ for MechAssault, yea?