PDA

View Full Version : This Thread is for People who intrested in Hitman 2

Leo
10-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Hey I Have Hitman 2 is AWESOME.

Here you'll find 1 mission easy win and 7 hints

Hint #1. Always Try To think before doing something use your brains and stealth.

Hint #2. Always be in disguise i mean like you see a guard, kill him
with 9mm pistol silencer. In one room shoot at the head he will die in one hit if you do a headshot, also hide like behind a curtain and shoot through a curtain into head and then take his clothes and grab the same gun as he has. and never run around guards even if you are in disguise they will shoot you.

Hint #3 Use Stealth like get be behind guard's back and get into sneak mode by pressing left trigger and take a Fiber Wire out of your inventory by pressing Y, and hold right trigger when you have Fiber Wire in your hands and get behind him and release right trigger and his dead in a silent stealth kill.

Hint #4 Before doing something that you are not sure will work save the game so you could try it another way.

Hint #5 When you been discoverd grab your Barells from inventory by pressing y select Barellrs and shoot at them at head from distance or just shoot at the guards and they will die fast take them one bye one with your powerful Barells. Barells is the best to use in battle when you are been discoverd.

Hint #6 When you hiding a body always have ONE HANDED GUN in your hand so you could shoot and move the body at the same time that's really a sick game!

Hint #7 Always hide a body, DO NOT LEAVE THEM where you killed them always hide at the best place you could think of.

Mission #1 Anthem

Ok so you start at rocks go all way down then wait a postman comes ohh no you need that suit how to get it? easy!
Ok when he goes peeing in the trees get into sneak mode by pressing left trigger LIGHTLY DO NOT HOLD! Then get your Fiber
Wire out of your inventory by pressing Y. Get behind his back in sneak mode and with Fiber Wire get behind him and hold right trigger and then release right trigger and his dead! That Was yor First silent stealth kill! After that get into his clothes and take flowers.Then take one handed gun so you could hold flowers and a gun then you'll see two guards hmm... They check if you have guns and you have the guns Do Not get to them close. Well you need guns so get to trees and shoot them at the head aim first and kill second one fast then hide the bodys in the side you facing. Then open the gates put your gun in your inventory by pressing X. Walk forward to the building whrere 2 gueards stands they don't check if you have guns. . DO Not Run or They will discover you. Walk to the Door deliver the Flowers to the lady, go back to the gates get into guards uniform the one you killed and take 9mm pistol from inventory by pressing Y.

Go back to the building Do not run find the Mafia Boss, look at the map press start and get to the map and you'll see a green circle thats you the greend circles that moving are civilian, blue are police a guard, and red is Target it mean you have to kill him to complete the mission. when in map mode press X you'll see names of other location in the buildings like basement, 1st floor,2nd floor and outside. For More info of marks on the map go to legends by pressing y during the map mode.

When you'll find boss try make a silent kill or headshot with 9mm pistol SC, SC stands for Scilencer. The gun will shoot quitely. then the 9mm pistol. use SC when fighting one on one or from a distan to a headshot. Find him kill him. Forget the guards. Get the Room Key go to kitchen from kitchen go to basemen ONLY form Kitchen you could go to Basement! open the Door AAAHH!!! PADRE IS BEING MOVE HE IS NOT IN THE ROOM! Go outsiend find Exit sign by map go to the sing exit on the map and you passed the mission!

DID you like the game mini-guide?? why you like? why you don't like it?

Do you think I should make FULL game guides over the internet?
What you think about this mini-guide?

Rate this guide.

Very good and Helpful.

A good guide.

Not bad but kind of not understaniding.

What??? it's stupid and I don't understand what to do!

Please Reply. Thank you.

fowlowl
10-07-2002, 01:14 AM
Great thread. I love the mini-guide; I just wish i found it before I had to learn all those tips the hard way.

I have become an avid Hitman 2 fan. This game ranks up there with the best of them. EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY HITMAN 2.

As for your mini-guide, it was good. (a gamefaq for Hitman 2 would a novel, what a challenge!) One suggestion though--when reaching the gate with the two guards, killing both of them at once seems too risky and something that a Hitman shouldnt have to do.

Instead, just place your ballers and silenced pistols in a basket which the other delivery man will soon carry into the kitchen. Then walk up to the gate, and after the guards search you and find no guns, you'll have an easy entry into the compound. After delivering the flowers, you can walk to the kitchen, pick up your guns from the basket, and go upstairs and cap the don. (Brilliant how the game lets you explore your options)

I also like quickly getting the sniper rifle and sniping the don on his balcony practicing golf, and also shooting every last b@stard in the compound (especially the maids) works well too.

y2kash_14
10-07-2002, 02:05 AM
looks a thread title....

adressed to everybody eh??

did you break up with DOOM or somethin??

hehe

DOOM
10-07-2002, 08:00 AM
Heh, LOL:p

smack119
10-07-2002, 04:07 PM
well i personally didnt like the guide. the grammar was hard to read, silencer is spelled that way, not scilencer. and in the game it is SD not SC. and that whole walkthrough, while it did get the job done i guess... was not a great way to do it. why kill the postman?? if your just going to shot the gaurds anyway? just leave the postman and kill the gaurds and take their clothes. or better yet..... go the the entrance to the right, wait for the gaurd to come out and pee.....sneak past him, run to he house up the ladder onto the roof, into dons room, pop him in the head, grab the keys.... sneak back down to the ground, go into the basement from the outside entrance not the kitchen. find Padre is gone, and sneak back out the way you came in.....if done right you will only have to kill the don and you get silent assassin rating

smack119
10-14-2002, 08:11 PM
ok its offical your guides all suck leo.... you want $15 to write a crap guide like that one? heres an idea first figure out how to do each mission the right way

Squidpie
10-14-2002, 08:50 PM
It looks like Leo is really in need of some money... he's tryin everything to get us to pay him for game guides... If hes goin hungry or something then I wish he'd just come right out and tell us instead of makin all these threads :confused:

Goku_69
10-15-2002, 12:03 AM
well I finally beat this game last night.....ahhhhh. It was fun while it lasted. But I got a question. Were you refurring to the Ballers when you said barells?:confused: If you guys want a real tip for this game arm your self to the teeth and blast your way through the whole thing! When things get to heated steal some ones clothes. and blast your way some more.:cool:

bishop21high
10-15-2002, 04:06 AM
You can earn a free game or next gen console simply by referring people to this site just register! I'm half way to geting a Xbox

http://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?3072=56110

Alien
10-15-2002, 06:12 AM
The "Don" stays on the balcony and plays golf until someone is alerted. So this is what I did:

Crept past the guard peeing, went into the garage, and stole the Sniper Rifle that's near the car's right hand door, leaning against the wall. I then went back outside, to that hill where you started at, and took him out with a single shot. Then I just snuck around, got the key from his dead corpse (Which fell off the balcony) and then went into the basement...and escaped by just walking out the exit, not driving, as I didn't kill the guy with the car keys.

smack119
10-15-2002, 12:48 PM
im pretty sure the don doesnt stay there until alerted, he will walk back and forth from the balcony to the office. if you get ready with the sniper rifle and he isnt on the balcony just wait a few mins and he will come back out

No Fear 23
10-15-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Goku_69
well I finally beat this game last night.....ahhhhh. It was fun while it lasted. But I got a question. Were you refurring to the Ballers when you said barells?:confused: If you guys want a real tip for this game arm your self to the teeth and blast your way through the whole thing! When things get to heated steal some ones clothes. and blast your way some more.:cool:

How long was this game???

is it worth buying ot renting. i really like how this game sounds. but i dont know if the replay value is good or not.

do u think i will play it again or trade it in??

Stride
10-15-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by irule23

How long was this game???

is it worth buying ot renting. i really like how this game sounds. but i dont know if the replay value is good or not.

do u think i will play it again or trade it in??

Why don't you go and rent it to see for yourself :)

MrFancyNipples
10-15-2002, 07:00 PM
The game has unlimited replay value, once you beat the game you can go back to any mission you want at any time and try it a different way. Each "Hit" has many ways it can be accomplished, and if you want a challenge try and get a silent assassin rating on every mission....quite the challenge, so its def a buy if you ask me