PDA

View Full Version : For People who Loves Grand Theft Auto series.

Leo
10-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Guess what lovers of GTA series Grand Theft Auto 4 Comes out in 2004 for Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what it looks like!!!! new cars? new story? new characters? new Locations? or more Gameplay element's like go inside a building and rob the bank?????????!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Please reply! Enjoy the reading GTA Lovers!!!

y2kash_14
10-07-2002, 02:08 AM
hello.........how was it under that Rock of yours??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

skysaw
10-07-2002, 08:33 AM
By the time 2004 rolls around, there will be plenty of XBox games to make you forget that title. It's going to have to completely blow away the original to keep the public's interest after another one to two years of next generation games.

Nato King
10-07-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by skysaw
By the time 2004 rolls around, there will be plenty of XBox games to make you forget that title. It's going to have to completely blow away the original to keep the public's interest after another one to two years of next generation games.

I would have to agree with skysaw on this one. It's going to have to completely blow away the original to keep the public's interest.

Hey leo do you have a link or something.

Heavens Gate
10-07-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w

I would have to agree with skysaw on this one. It's going to have to completely blow away the original to keep the piblic's interest.

Hey leo do you have a link or something.
I agree

LTM360
10-07-2002, 04:45 PM
Damn, If GTA is that important, just buy a friggin PS2. I did, It wont kill you. And if sony's smart (and they are) they will probably renew thier contract with Rockstar extending that time to possibly 2010 or longer. GTA is the biggest reason PS2 is the sucess it is, why would sony want to lose that reason?

squid413
10-07-2002, 04:50 PM
If you want GTA that much then just get them for computer.

Squidpie
10-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Hey Squid...I really like your avatar!

Xbox will come out ahead with or without GTA.

SlightlySycho
10-07-2002, 06:08 PM
OK, guess I'll be the first other person to say it:
SWEET!

Good old games never die, and are never forgotten. Unless XB is you first console, then you all probably can remember some golden games of yester-year. And if XB is your first console . . . well here's a lollipop.;)

GTA4 is a big announcement. GTA4 for the XBox is a bigger announcement. The first Grand Theft Auto (and its expansion) was a god. The third Grand Theft auto was a better god. Grand Theft Auto 4 has the potential to be the greatest god yet. GTA 4 on XBox Live would be the best by far.:D

Originally posted by LTM360:
Damn, If GTA is that important, just buy a friggin PS2. I did, It wont kill you. And if sony's smart (and they are) they will probably renew thier contract with Rockstar extending that time to possibly 2010 or longer. GTA is the biggest reason PS2 is the sucess it is, why would sony want to lose that reason?First of all, yes. Yes it will. Maybe not physically, but a very important part of me will shrivel up and die, whimpering and $#!+ting its pants.
Second of all, Sony doesn't renew $#!+ if Rockstar doesn't offer them a deal. You think they don't wonder how much f**king money they've already lost from keeping GTA PS2-exclusive?

Xbox Owner
10-07-2002, 07:00 PM
Welcome to April 2002.

pounder
10-07-2002, 09:47 PM
you better have a link if you talkin GTA series..

X-Ray
10-07-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by skysaw

Yeah. IMO by November or December I will have forgetten about the GTA series.

y2kash_14
10-08-2002, 01:25 AM
woo hoo!! lets get excited about a game that may or may not be released in 2 years!!

LynxFX
10-08-2002, 02:09 AM
All they have to do is incorporate multiplayer and it will blow GTA3 and Vice City away. But eitherway it will be a multimillion seller no matter how good or bad it is.

JJaX
10-08-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
All they have to do is incorporate multiplayer and it will blow GTA3 and Vice City away. But eitherway it will be a multimillion seller no matter how good or bad it is.

i have a feeling that this GTA will be strictly MP.

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 10:08 AM
which is this gta u speak of jwax?

cuz i know fo sho vice city is only single player. but nevertheless...its gonna be the ish and den some.
i've read alot about it and its gonna literally crush gta3 in every single dept.
i made a huge thread about it once...took me so long to write..by the time i hit post..it didn't register. i wasn't about to spend another 20 minutes rewriting it.:(