PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Galaxies...wow....

Trusty Mutsi
10-07-2002, 07:32 AM
I have chatted on Xbox Live recently about this and just read a post at another forum talking about the upcoming PC version. What I've heard and read has me giddy as a school girl.

This IS coming to Xbox, right? And wouldn't it be even BETTER with the voice chat?

I have yet to play one, but I could get WAYYY too addicted to a MMORPG. If I get this game, I will have to be VERY disciplined!

Dre
10-07-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Trusty Mutsi
I have chatted on Xbox Live recently about this and just read a post at another forum talking about the upcoming PC version. What I've heard and read has me giddy as a school girl.

This IS coming to Xbox, right? And wouldn't it be even BETTER with the voice chat?

I have yet to play one, but I could get WAYYY too addicted to a MMORPG. If I get this game, I will have to be VERY disciplined!

If its on XBL it HAS to use the Xbox communicator. Its a MS policy.

I'm with you on this one... this game has so much potential its unbelievable!! Also, since you've got an Xbox, check out Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic if you haven't already. Its a single player RPG but it looks so freakin cool!!!!

Trusty Mutsi
10-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Well, ever since Xbox Live, I've been having trouble getting excited about anything not online.

DarkMatter
10-07-2002, 04:01 PM
lol. Same here, I was excited about the upcomming Xbox games, But now I'am a BETA tester only Live games interest me:confused: It's sucks and I know I'am doing it and need to stop:p