PDA

View Full Version : Help with fighters guild

Nerrad529
10-07-2002, 12:29 PM
I must be blind or somethin but I cant find the cave with the four thieves. It says east of caldero but I've been lookin hard. Am I blind or is it there? Where do i find a good sword my sword sucks?

Nerrad529
10-07-2002, 12:37 PM
I must be a burnout lol any help would be appreciated Nerrad529

SlightlySycho
10-07-2002, 04:42 PM
It's West of Caldera. Well, South and West, really. On the map it's the building just above the B in Balmora.

To get there, head west from Caldera, sticking close to the Southern Mountain range. You should find a path that swings back East and then South over the mountains. Go over it. You should see a bridge that heads to the Mining Company, but you don't want to go there. West of the bridge is the mine; the Bosmer guy is standing guard outside (You have to kill him too).

If you're low level, I suggest picking up a Scroll of Vitality before heading inside. You have to fight all three of them at once, and at this point that's pretty f**king hard.

Nerrad529
10-07-2002, 04:43 PM
Thanks a ton u saved me hrs of wonderin around fightin those flying things lol

Black_Tek
10-12-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
It's West of Caldera. Well, South and West, really. On the map it's the building just above the B in Balmora.

To get there, head west from Caldera, sticking close to the Southern Mountain range. You should find a path that swings back East and then South over the mountains. Go over it. You should see a bridge that heads to the Mining Company, but you don't want to go there. West of the bridge is the mine; the Bosmer guy is standing guard outside (You have to kill him too).

If you're low level, I suggest picking up a Scroll of Vitality before heading inside. You have to fight all three of them at once, and at this point that's pretty f**king hard.

Yo...you should told him to avoid freeing any slaves from the mine so he would advance in the Redoran house to the highest lvl....Do u remeber when u told me that I shouldn't freed the aragonian.... peace...:cool:

Stride
10-12-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

Yo...you should told him to avoid freeing any slaves from the mine so he would advance in the Redoran house to the highest lvl....Do u remeber when u told me that I shouldn't freed the aragonian.... peace...:cool:

Ok so a friend of mine did free the slaves is that gonna have effect on something else?

SlightlySycho
10-12-2002, 06:12 PM
If he joins house Redoran, he'll never be able to rise to the topmost level.

Stride
10-12-2002, 06:17 PM
Is that a bad thing :confused:

Black_Tek
10-13-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Stride
Is that a bad thing :confused:
well, everybody wants to be powerful u see.....you have to get it all....Don't u wanna be the masta?:cool:

Stride
10-13-2002, 05:51 AM
Ya ofcourse but he can't be the best anymore now :( :(

frAn
10-13-2002, 10:27 AM
Hey man, and about the sword thing, there are a lot of possibilties.
I wiish I wouldnt have, cuz it made the game really easy, but if you kill Ra'Virr the trader in balmora, he drops the fiend katana and fiend tanto, both are really good for so early in the game.

You can also go to the Redoran District in Vivec. Go to the top room in the manor in the lobby. Steal the woman's vault key in her chest. Drop all stolen items and pay the fine. Then go open the lower vault and wait 24-36 hours for the gaurds to leave, close the door, and you can get some pretty nice stuff.

Nerrad529
10-13-2002, 12:26 PM
yes i need a sword it take me like 5 minutes to kill easy enemies:(
thnx for info

frAn
10-13-2002, 09:19 PM
Hehe, I wouldn't recommend the swords though, the challenge level of the game dropped and my ego shot up:D

Black_Tek
10-14-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Nerrad529
yes i need a sword it take me like 5 minutes to kill easy enemies:(
thnx for info
There is another anchanted sword that release an electrical currency on a dead body near Seyda Neen...all what you have to do turn left when you leave the village but the other choices that Fran gave you its better to join the theives guild knowing that you are in a very low loot as a beginner...and I recomand before joining any great house finish all the jobs that are provided from the theive guild ....because they my ask you to perform some jobs that goes against some of those great houses....and when you are about to perform any job for the theives be sure that you have"Mark" and "Recall" spells so you can mark your self in the theives headquarter in the city that you at and recall back to their head quarter after stealing and here is the trick ....drop all your money before paying the theives to get the price of your head..and this trick always works.....have fun...:)

frAn
10-14-2002, 09:12 PM
Yea, what black said. There are also a lot of other tricks you should learn. I'm extremely bored so I'll explain one:p .,

You can steal any item in the game. Simply steal the item, then if you get caught, immediatley drop the item. Go to one of the ever-so gracious guards, but before you do drop all your gold but 50-100. Now when you talk to the guard, he will tell you to give him like 4 gold as a fine. Then go pick the item back up.

P.S. If you steal an item, drop ALL stolen items before talking to a guard. He will take them all.
Unfortunatley for me, I have to strip naked everytime I steal something.

Stride
10-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by frAn

Unfortunatley for me, I have to strip naked everytime I steal something.

That's what you get if you live a live of crime :p

Nerrad529
10-17-2002, 05:47 PM
lmao this game is addictin