PDA

View Full Version : What is up with this?

Dulacc
10-07-2002, 09:29 PM
Okay, I've beaten the game with this character. I decide I'm going to do some more stuff, so I go and do the joining 2 houses trick to get into Hlaalu. When I talk to Cassius Curio to be my sponser, his first dialogue is something about me not fulfilling the prophecies, and that the Archcannon or whatever at the High Fane in Vivec really needed to speak with me. So I go to the High Fane, talk to the dude, and nothing. I then start going arround to a few of the people involved with the main quest, and they are all saying this(it gets put in my journal each time too).

What the F?

Anyone else have this happen to you?

SlightlySycho
10-07-2002, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I've gotten it before . . .

I'm pretty sure it's just a reference to the letter you got when you finished the first Hortator quest. I think when you finish the Nerevarine part of the trial, it sends a prompt to all of the House Leaders (or the Council Men who guided you), probably to remind you what to do if you've forgotten it (and are too damn lazy to check your journal;)). That prompt is only erased if you talk to them . . . even if it's after you've contacted the High Fane, talked to Vivec, and killed Dagoth Ur and company.