10-07-2002, 10:09 PM

i am officially disgusted...

e

Jarvis
10-07-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by eceon

e

See, the thing is, by even making them seem like a reputable site (which they are not, but some get that impression by all the threads that open about their sht reviews), it makes people go there and actually care.

they are a TRASH website that deserves to be forgotten.

if we stop visiting and stop talking about the site, everyone will be happier.

-jarvis

DaturaX
10-08-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis

See, the thing is, by even making them seem like a reputable site (which they are not, but some get that impression by all the threads that open about their sht reviews), it makes people go there and actually care.

they are a TRASH website that deserves to be forgotten.

if we stop visiting and stop talking about the site, everyone will be happier.

-jarvis

I agree with Jarvis 100%.

Mercury
10-08-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by eceon

e

Well the pathetic thing would be if you are paying for gs complete. IGN and GS are two sites that will never see a penny from me.

kachingtensor
10-09-2002, 05:55 AM
At least IGN has hired a couple of Xbox people.

All GS has is shocking bad breath from kissing up to Sony's ass.

fowlowl
10-09-2002, 10:41 AM
I didnt think conflict was a great game but a 4.5 is ludacris. Their guys are having a field day with their reviews. Makes you wonder if Sniper is really that God awful.

Duke
10-09-2002, 10:45 AM
OXM gave it a pretty low score too. Anwyay, definitely a renter for me. I had ordered it before I got my OXM.

I stopped by gamespot to pick up hitman and they said to check it out first (and they're all xbox lovers over at mine) And then I read the review. Basically, I'm just happy I got home before eb shipped it to me.

I guess I'll just have to wait till blockbuster gets it in and play it a little.