PDA

View Full Version : Sega GT

trm96
10-08-2002, 11:28 AM
Whats the best car to start out with? What mods should I do first, and what races should I do first?

Thank you in advance.

mmattai
10-08-2002, 03:03 PM
I use the Celica 1600CT as my first car. I would try to do the first row of Official Races as soon as possible. You will get the Cosmo Sport for doing the Tide Street Battle. This car is very good after you pimp it out. The first upgrades I would get for your Celica would depend on what you are having trouble with in your races. Don't discount a good set of tires either. Try things out. The races that are worth the most money are the ones I usually go for: Speed Cup, Amazing Race & Sports Cup. But I wouldn't pass up a race on the ring, because it is a quick and easy perfect. If you get a perfect you get a 50% bonus to your prize money. If you get your License the difficulty of the Event races increase. So I don't suggest you go for licenses until you feel comfortable with the difficulty of the races.

trm96
10-08-2002, 04:09 PM
Ok thanks!

Ford Mustang
11-09-2002, 11:23 AM
One of the best things to do is do weight reduction. You'd be suprised how much of a difference this makes....the car accelerates much faster....also, tires make a huge difference

groove200
11-11-2002, 04:24 AM
YOu say a race on the ring is a quick and easy perfect........what contitutes a perfect ?

mmattai
11-11-2002, 03:56 PM
A perfect is when you sustain NO damage during a race. Doing this gives you a 50% boost in prize money. Gives you great incentive not to race like GT3. I think there is also a small penalty if you complete the race with Max Damage, but you can never earn less than $100 for any race. Get a perfect on the very last Official Race for the 1st Season and you'll get a HUGE bonus.

groove200
11-12-2002, 03:11 AM
Ah i see now.....thanks again. Sorry for all the questions but my copy of sega gt is the one that came bundled with my x-box , and the instructions tell you nothing about the game just how to load it basically !!

One other thing i dont understand is this season thing. How do you know what season you are on , and when does it move onto the second season etc ? Is it to do with the official races and licences ?

Sorry again for all the questions.

Andy

mmattai
11-12-2002, 02:55 PM
To get to the 2nd Season you have to get your SS License and then do the very last Official Race. You probably got the same Instruction Manual that the ppl who bought the regular version got. It doesn't tell you much either. That's why I made a SGT FAQ.

DIOUF11
11-23-2002, 10:09 AM
please help me.
when i try to play sega gt 2002 tournament, when i have to buy a car, they say i have not have enough money,
Where do i get more money

mmattai
11-25-2002, 03:53 PM
Event Races and Official Races.