PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Aim on Hitman 2?

fowlowl
10-08-2002, 01:33 PM
I'm playing Hitman 2, and I've noticed that auto-aim is present in the Xbox version but not the PC version. I think it's because the controller makes aiming a lot tougher when compaired to the mouse. Well i prefer the auto-aim off.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TAKE OFF THE AUTO-AIM IN HITMAN 2 FOR XBOX?

FuNkY mOnK
10-09-2002, 06:53 AM
I would imagine options then controls? or read the manual?

Duke
10-09-2002, 11:46 AM
Haven't really noticed the auto-aim, but they do that a lot on console FPS's for exactly that reason. Haven't seen an auto-aim option.

SakapuntaS
10-10-2002, 09:38 PM
Well, I know the solution to your auto-aim problem. Auto-Aim is engaged only on granny mode (normal), if you raise the difficulty, the auto-aim will disengage.

fowlowl
10-10-2002, 09:43 PM
Actually raising the difficulty was the first thing i tried. But that didnt work. The auto-aim is still on, and you can tell that it is because the aiming retical will turn red well you aim near or at an enemy.

Even if i'm going crazy and that is the case. Professional is still way to hard for me. You dont even start with a silenced pistol! So I still want to know how to turn off the auto-aim on normal. I'm starting to think it cant be turned off.

That's ok. Hitman's all about the stealth, anyways.

EHWfedPres
10-11-2002, 07:23 PM
Yeah, Auto-aim sucks...but I dont have the game, I only played it once.

I did that *** thing in the beginning, running around church and crap...then had to get into a place and kill a guy i guess...so I killed the flower dude and stripped him of his clothes and put them on. Then I hid the fatass behind a bush and went thru a door. Some guy did something and probably said something but I couldnt tell, so he shot me...so I shot back, and killed a few more people. One guy had a shotgun, so I took that was went wild with the few remaining shots. I explored the house a little and killed more dudes...and then found a sniper rifle in the garage I believe...then went into a room and zoomed into a guy that was maybe 7 feet away and shot him dead, then a *** with a shotgun blasted me and I died...

fowlowl
10-11-2002, 07:43 PM
Wow EHW you suck at Hitman. Good luck trying to get the elusive Silent Assassin rating.

Stride
10-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Ya man your a mass murderer. Perhaps you should go and try play Hunter: The reckoning and leave the assasinations to the grown ups :D

EHWfedPres
10-12-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by fowlowl
Wow EHW you suck at Hitman. Good luck trying to get the elusive Silent Assassin rating.

I dont suck at it, i was just screwing around, I wanted to see what it was like...and I wanted to kill some motherf*ckers, not sneak around like a little p*ssy...and the movement was a little too max payne-ish, so what sucked a load and screwed me up alot.

Stride
10-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

I dont suck at it, i was just screwing around, I wanted to see what it was like...and I wanted to kill some motherf*ckers, not sneak around like a little p*ssy...and the movement was a little too max payne-ish, so what sucked a load and screwed me up alot.

Ey relax man we're just joking. No need to get all defensive :)