PDA

View Full Version : **** You Entertaiment Weekly

fowlowl
10-08-2002, 01:51 PM
Okay I've had enough of this sh*t. First Greg Kasavin, now Entertainment Weekly.

Greg Kasavin in time will be forgiven for his 6.3 for Blinx. He does deserve some credit for being the executive editor at gamespot. And gamespot is a great site. But some little d*ck at entertainment weekly gave Timesplitters2 a 66 when great sites like ign have been giving TS2 92 and higher.

Entertainment Weekly keep your stupid, f*cked up video gaming opinions to yourselfs. Women want to here what you thought of J.Lo's new dress; we dont give a damn about whether or not you think TS2 has enough plot. Leave great video games out of your grasp of anarchy. That's goes also for Playboy, Maxim Online, etc. Maxim gave Halo an 80; Maxim, you know sh*t about video games. F*ck off.

Entertainment Weekly bl0w me. TS2 is going to be a classic whether you unfairly smear it or not.

Bakeman
10-08-2002, 01:57 PM
okay....

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 01:59 PM
hey fowlowl...with that dirty mouth of yours it wouldn't surprise me if were the proud owner of DSL.

and i aint talkin about high speed internet access.:confused:

take a chill pill yo...go smoke a doobie or something.
anyone who takes gaming advice from entertainment weekley...let alone read it for that matter...is a schmuck.

JJaX
10-08-2002, 02:59 PM
i dont think People read Maxim or playboy for there Gaming reviews.

And if they do there just some jackass meat head and deserve the crap games they recommend.

But they only look at games that are creating a buzz around everything.

fowlowl
10-08-2002, 03:00 PM
I WON THE FLAME WAR!

Bakeman
10-08-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by fowlowl
Only reason i'm concerned is because Ent. Weekly ruined the TS2 score on metacritic. Besides that i could care less.

Bakeman and DZNUTZ, go be forum police in other forum--@ssholes.

Okay dude, whatever you say big shot....

all I said in my post was "okay..."

That doesn't seem like being a "forum police"

I think you need to take that stick out of your arse and calm down geez man.

RudedogX
10-08-2002, 03:06 PM
DZNUTZ, that's the lamest, g ayest picture I've seen at XBA yet. Wow, weed, beer, and gambling. I dont smoke, drink, or gamble; you've gotta be cooler than me.

He's had that sig for how long, and you're just NOW complainin' about it? As it's been said, you need to chill and relax, until then, this is for what's to come...

FLAME ON!

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 03:08 PM
. I dont smoke, drink, or gamble; you've gotta be cooler than me.

yea...well i do. and yes... i'm willing to bet i am cooler then u.

now go change your skid crusted power puff underoos and go throw your temper tantrum somewhere else.

fowlowl
10-08-2002, 03:14 PM
I WON THE FLAME WAR!

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 03:22 PM
u have multiple arseholes?
what happen foo...did they wear out your first one while u were in the klink? had to make some homemade others?
maybe you should call a proctoligist.:confused:

Casper
10-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Motoko, you're the only person whose advice i can take seriously. I'll consider it. But until then, I have some @ssholes I need to deal with.

Well, if you'll take his...then I'm sure he'll back up whatever it is that I'm about to say....

No go spank it to your Playgirl mag, while watchin Enrique Iglesias on Entertainment Tonight, pass out after you get done bustin one on your dog...and come back after you wake up...cuz if you think you'll keep up with any of us? Pfft...than u must be dreamin there sweetcheeks :rolleyes:

RudedogX
10-08-2002, 03:29 PM
Women want to here what you thought of J.Lo's new dress; we dont give a damn about whether or not you think TS2 has enough plot.

So now wait a minute...hmmm...maybe casper's on to something with that playgirl magazine comment....:eek:

Can you even spank it? Is that why you're so frustrated?

Or maybe you're a tranny and you just like it in that hole.

LynxFX
10-08-2002, 03:32 PM
Hi :) My name is LynxFX. I have an Xbox. I like it.

Oh wait, wrong forum.....this is about the Xbox right? Hello?!

Damn, where's Maximus?

Casper
10-08-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Hi :) My name is LynxFX. I have an Xbox. I like it.

Oh wait, wrong forum.....this is about the Xbox right? Hello?!

Damn, where's Maximus?

LoL :)

Man, I missed out on the flaming...he picked on Bakeman and DZ, but not me :(

Must of ran out of stuff on that page www.moronsneedhelp.com ;)

RudedogX
10-08-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by casper

LoL :)

Man, I missed out on the flaming...he picked on Bakeman and DZ, but not me :(

Ditto here!:)

Casper
10-08-2002, 03:37 PM
DZNUTZ.

I go to Rice U. So I'm stuck in a university full of nerds. The nerds who smoke weed, drink, and gamble claim their the cool ones. But they're really the most f*cked up losers of them all. You're one of those losers.

I'm just having fun with a thread. If you thought E.W.'s TS2 review really upset me, step out of your mobile home, take a deep breath, and realize how f*cking stupid you are. Pr*ck.

BAKEMAN.

Your "okay..." is equivalent to "stupid f*cking post." Its intentions were cruel. The one thing i cant stand is when a girl tells me "okay..." To be fair, maybe I sound like a lunatic when it comes to defending the games I like, and you're just observing how crazy i sound. Regardless, F*CK OFF.

Dude, you have more F words in this post than a Andrew Dice Clay act :rolleyes:

And you go to Rice U.? Is that where they make all the lil jap cars...riceburner U?? :confused:

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 03:39 PM
DZNUTZ.

I go to Rice U. So I'm stuck in a university full of nerds. The nerds who smoke weed, drink, and gamble claim their the cool ones. But they're really the most f*cked up losers of them all. You're one of those losers.

I'm just having fun with a thread. If you thought E.W.'s TS2 review really upset me, step out of your mobile home, take a deep breath, and realize how f*cking stupid you are. Pr*ck.

BAKEMAN.

Your "okay..." is equivalent to "stupid f*cking post." Its intentions were cruel. The one thing i cant stand is when a girl tells me "okay..." To be fair, maybe I sound like a lunatic when it comes to defending the games I like, and you're just observing how crazy i sound. Regardless, F*CK OFF.

lol...where/what the hell is rice U. and if its full of nerds...don't that increase the chances that u are one to? i didn't think gambling,drinking and gambling were associated with the term nerds...but maybe u have a more personal experience with that term. lol...mobile home park....first take a look @ our locations. i live in one of the richest places in the world you crossdressing,fowl mouthed, short tempered retard. i'd bet i drop more on a single roll of the dice or football game then u make in a week. go take you small mans (or womans...i still can't tell) complex somewhere else okay jerky.

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Motoko

Oh the irony of that quote.

LMFAO

this guy/girl...heshe needs to quit

Casper
10-08-2002, 03:46 PM

As for Casper, wait to go. You know what a pun is. Good for you, you picked up on my s0domizing DZNUTZ pun but dragged it to death. Poor poor pun, RIP. You should write double entendres for James Bond.

Casper, how did it feel seeing the Yankees lose in the first round?? LOL. How'd you like that Low bl0w me.

Well, since your still stuck on last weekend...like I said a few times already...it sucked, just as bad as this thread, but yet, not as bad as u have been doing trying to come up with comebacks.

Then again, what should I expect from a kid who's stuck at Rice U. in the daycare section while his mommy's takin classes :rolleyes:

RudedogX
10-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Rudedog x, your reply was so f*cking stupid and so poorly written that i dont even know how to beginning flaming your lame @ss.

Motoko already pointed it out (beginning), but if you had trouble understanding what I wrote, then you just aren't reading the text and the previous posts. Are you saying that you're illiterate as well as a transexual?

As for the hole, that was the a$$hole since you mentioned that you had several to deal with. Poor foolish boy...mmm...girl...mmm...well, whatever.

Casper
10-08-2002, 03:57 PM
Okay Motoko, I wrote beginning. Give me a break. It's like 7 versus one in this flame war. I hardly have time to write.

Need a hand?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p4e85baee46db66375b7aa00838bd63fb/fd305690.jpg

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 03:58 PM
actually i sell insured securities.
so the money is as safe as can be.
ever hear of muncipal bonds? didn't think so...thats right..your community probably doesn't give 2 squats about its trashy suroundings.
and help out or economy ? in times like these especially?
oh no neva...u fricken moron.

so now this makes you a short tempered, unpatriotic, unintelligent, homophobic transvestite.

u keep on racking up the points don't ya.

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:01 PM
The one thing i cant stand is when a girl tells me "okay..."
God I am still laughing.....I bet chicks say that alot to you!

Oh I found a solution for you a-hole problems!

http://www.sillyfun.com/fun/preparationh.jpg

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:04 PM
Your an investment broker--so you're a nerd. And drinking and smoking yourself to sleep doesnt make you a stud. Investment brokers, arent those the scum that still charge for trading stocks. Hey invest in the economy, I promise it'll come back in no time.

And you live in bay area. Isnt that f aggotville, USA? Suck on this, dznutz.

damn dude it sounds like you got some repressed homosexual tendencys. With comments like above and "How'd you like that Low bl0w me." I think you need ask your roommate for some butt love.....it is all starting to come together, you know the homo stuff and your @sshole problem..........

RudedogX
10-08-2002, 04:05 PM
Go take a nap you f*cking imp.

Hey, thanks for the compliment, I love mischief! ;)

Oh and it's not my fault that you don't know how to read what you're writing before you post those responses. Who knows, maybe that wouldn't have been discovered if you didn't take such offence to everyone's comments!:eek:

Casper
10-08-2002, 04:09 PM
Where did you even come from Casper, do you search around the forum looking to join in on flame wars? This is me trying to prove to DZNUTZ what a dumb f*ck he is.

I'm going to be a surgeon. So, DZNUTZ, you better not f*cking walk into my operating room. And I'll be richer than you, no doubt. I'd buy your b*tch, but you sleep with a man.

How you got unpatriotic, homophobic, and transvestite? I dont follow.

I was readin this stupid thread...god knows why I came in here, and I saw u gettin cute :confused: with DZ, so I figured, eh, I'm bored at work, let me shut this fruit up, which obviously, I did, cuz the only one u can try and diss is DZ.

Your gonna be a surgeon huh? Man, I didn't think that they were still lookin for people to do those operations, but who knew :rolleyes:

Here's a quarter man...go buy a clue :o

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:15 PM
hey fowlowl I got nothing against you I just call it how I see it.

...please stop with the you all want to suck my dic comments. Dude that is not cool, you are just making yourself look more like a homo everytime you talk............

Example of a proper slam : Dude I layed the rail on your mom and now all the trains just keep cumming!

Casper
10-08-2002, 04:18 PM
Wow...not bad if u can hit up a 62 year old...I'm impressed, but then again....eh, ya know what, I have better things to do tonight...go watch your spank-travision and take a nap boy...it's past your bedtime

Woocifer
10-08-2002, 04:18 PM
I always felt that Time Splitters sucked...don't see why it's such a travesty to have it get a low score.

If Blinx is hurting in the areas that the other guy said then yeah I could see a lower score happening too...personally I don't care.

But Time Splitters is doo doo...

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Woocifer
I always felt that Time Splitters sucked...don't see why it's such a travesty to have it get a low score.

If Blinx is hurting in the areas that the other guy said then yeah I could see a lower score happening too...personally I don't care.

But Time Splitters is doo doo...

Woocifer post is like a light in a dark tunnel! After 3 pages of slams here comes a person that posts about the origional topic! I just had to lol.

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:25 PM
It's just easier to join the war when you have 10 other people with you. Shaggy, you f*cking coward. Nice Prep-H pic though.

Yeah I like that pic myself. I don't see how I am a coward though, its not like I am running from a fight. If you are going to call me a name please use big-dic basterd! Thanks!

JJaX
10-08-2002, 04:31 PM
I think you're an ass!!!

Flame me ******!

you're the one that turned this into a flame. All DZNUTZ said was relax a bit.

But you had to get all upset like someone pi55ed in your soup and stole your Pokemon pogs.

LynxFX
10-08-2002, 04:40 PM
Did you know that the spray WD-40 got its name because there were forty attempts needed before the creation of the “water displacing” substance? I didn't...until this thread.
Wow! :)

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:43 PM
dude jaxx, dznutz, casper, rudedogx, and I along with others that are gone are always on this site all day long because our jobs are boring! When one of us gets flamed we all jump in because we have nothing better to do! Just chill dude. Our you arn't going to have a good time! Seriously, step back from this computer, and do something else. Make sure you come back tomorrow though! I should have the pics posted of me giving your girl a dirty sanchez by then!!

teddeboy
10-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Sad but true, I actually used to read Maxim for their game and music reviews. I mean sure, the chix were hot, but they actually had some decent reviewers. Now, their writing has gone to crap, and really, if I need half-nekkid women (or fully nekkid women) I'll just go download some.

Originally posted by JJaX
i dont think People read Maxim or playboy for there Gaming reviews.

And if they do there just some jackass meat head and deserve the crap games they recommend.

But they only look at games that are creating a buzz around everything.

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 04:51 PM

But my brother is kind of girly.

apples don't fall far from the tree huh.
birds of a feather flock together.
i think you know what i'm getting at....
actually your pretty dumb.
so let me put it this way fowlowl...
http://images.fazed.org/yearight.php?source=ponchomo.jpg
http://images.fazed.org/yearight.php?source=ponchomo.jpg

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:52 PM
just relax I though some of the people you are arguing with was a bunch of asses until I got to know them...now they are the some cool as kats! Just have a good time! When you wern't around we used to make insult threads and just slam each other for hours....if you don't believe me do a search for insult in the off topic forums....there is some pretty funny stuff there!

Slacker
10-08-2002, 04:53 PM
I have gotten mixed reviews about timesplitter's 2, alot of people said the aiming sucked, but then alot of people said it could be changed, So I don't know, anyway the only reason I would be upset about it, is because Entertainment weekly is looked at by Millions of people, so it has a bigger voice,

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 05:02 PM
yo u pigeontoed, chickenheaded fowlowl.
this is the internet.
how serious can one get.
just remember.

arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. even if u win...your still retarded. Unless of course your Dz, i'm cool because i drink, gamble and smoke.;)

yall
10-08-2002, 05:08 PM
The one thing i cant stand is when a girl tells me "okay..."

Really? I love it when a girl tells me okay. Especially your momma.
Flame on!

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 05:11 PM
LOL, DZ. Good point. That was fun, and i still think i won. :-)

puuuuuhlease. i thought u told me u don't do drugs. but u must be high. i just verbally assualted the hell out of u. serisously...i stomped a mudhole in each and everyone of your numerous arses.

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 05:25 PM
really?
i don't have a mom either.....me and my dad have to share ya'lls

(sorry ya'll...just had to prove that i'm not biased and i hate everyone equally)

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Dude I dont have a mom, either. I think that was also my girly brother. Henry, you butt slutt.

hmmm that also leads me to ponder.
i didn't know they made test tube transvestites.

yall
10-08-2002, 05:41 PM
And what happens, when the mom gets tired? ACCCKK

Don't worry. I'm sure they will have their way with you. Just be patient.

7 pages anyone?

fowlowl
10-08-2002, 05:47 PM
i am stupid.
naw mean?

<small><i>waffle.</i></small>

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 05:49 PM
i would insult yall one more time.
but i don't kick a person when their down.
and considering the outcome of that raiders/bills game last week....well nuff said.
btw yall.
they better pull a W out of their arse thise weekend.
i gots $$$$ on em...ya heard.

hey fowlowl...anyway u can help....u seem to be the anal expert around here now.

yall
10-08-2002, 05:58 PM
I've have never felt burned on a thread... until your Raiders comment. OUCH!

There is no way they lose to the Texans on sunday, unless they go in all ****y. But considering what happened 2 days ago, I don't think they will be too high on themselves. Its a safe bet on the over though. I say the final will be 35-24 Bills

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 06:02 PM
as long as they cover by more then 8

Casper
10-08-2002, 07:33 PM
So I take it that this kid got warned by a mod to go back and edit all his posts, cuz all of them say: I won the Flame War... :rolleyes: If I could only be as cool as a 12 year old that got suspended from school for the day :(