PDA

View Full Version : What is the best stoner game??

Bigwig
10-08-2002, 01:56 PM
Present Morrowind
Future Blinkx mmm maybe WSB2k3 too??

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 02:00 PM
pretty much any game.

but if i had to pick...morrowind would be on the bottom of my list.

i'd pick things like
conkers
halo
sports games.

Casper
10-08-2002, 02:02 PM
Conkers
Halo
NHL Hitz
SSX Tricky

And that's that ;)

DZNUTZ
10-08-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by casper
Conkers
Halo
NHL Hitz
SSX Tricky

And that's that ;)

:rolleyes: so basically the difference between my list and yours is
i said sports games...then u named to sports games.

damn man...i know my jock is big....but doesn't mean it can take the strain of u hangin on it all day.

lol...jk dogg.

No Fear 23
10-08-2002, 02:15 PM
Still HALO baby!

Bigwig
10-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Morrowind has a lot of wooooooooo cooool dude check this out stuff.

JJaX
10-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Unreal tournament (im always stoned online)

Soul calibur on DC (talk about sweaty palms)

Halo (multiplayer + single player)

Morrowind was cool, i bought a quarter just so i could take a bong hit every couple of minutes.

Football games are great when you're stoned with a freind

Hydro thunder arcade game

ANd panzer Dragoon Orta is gonna be the s4it on shrooms!! :cool:

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 03:09 PM
nhl hitz is the best game stoned hands down! Dead 2 Rights is cool too!

RudedogX
10-08-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy

I agree with Hitz or Blitz, but I would think D2R would be too much! Also, any fighting game is great when stoned...err..except maybe Kabuki Warriors:confused:

Casper
10-08-2002, 03:14 PM

DTR has had me hooked all week....as well as that sticky green that I just picked :p

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

:rolleyes: so basically the difference between my list and yours is
i said sports games...then u named to sports games.

lol...jk dogg.

Psst...last time I checked, Halo wasn't a sports game, but with you jackin off to Master Chief, I guess that would make an event out of it :confused: And u want me to name some more to make ya happy? :o

JJaX
10-08-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by casper

DTR has had me hooked all week....as well as that sticky green that I just picked :p

Psst...last time I checked, Halo wasn't a sports game, but with you jackin off to Master Chief, I guess that would make an event out of it :confused:

Whew!!

And i thought me wearing master chief tightey whiteys was bad!? :D

So uhhh im still cool huh? Right guys? :confused:

JimmieDoogan
10-08-2002, 03:45 PM
I have to agree with the HITZ vote. My homies and I just can't get enough... and were always gritzed!!!

mticha_21
10-08-2002, 04:05 PM
damn, enough weed heads out there.................

smoke wweeed evverrryyddaayyyy

Spaztic
10-08-2002, 04:06 PM
we are taking over the world!

yall
10-08-2002, 05:10 PM
For xbox stoner games, I must agree that Morrowind is tops. As far as PC stoner games go, I love Day of Defeat.

Acid Snow
10-08-2002, 05:23 PM
Rallisport Challange

fowlowl
10-08-2002, 05:39 PM
diddo. Put if i do get stoned, it'd be to play Hamburger Time, Klax, or Conker's Bad Fur Day

mticha_21
10-08-2002, 06:43 PM
i dont get stoned.........i think its worthless...costs too much money could screw up my kids life if i have one and i dont need something to make me feel good either

Dre
10-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Dead or Alive 3 playing together against the AI on 5 match wins on very hard is always fun. Love coop Halo.

Games NOT good for stoners:
-none

Slacker
10-08-2002, 09:42 PM
I never smoke "Weed" I smoke 1-hiter-quiter, Why waste Money on "Weed" , anway good stoner game??

Whatever one you feel like Playing , but I like PGR and The Thing,

wulff
10-08-2002, 10:15 PM
Enclave
Halo
and Rallisport
CDS
The thing
oh hell man i'm always stoned for every game.
Oh yeah dont smoke that weed it might impair you kids if ya ever have one...........ppleeassee.................alrighty then who told ya that one.

eceon
10-09-2002, 04:09 AM
btw - Morrowind is a total buzz kill. too slow...

best games to smoke one to, imo, are Soul Calibur, Worms World Party, DOA3, Perfect Dark, Tetris Attacks, Outlaw Golf, Ecco the Dolphin, JSRF, The Sims, FIFA, Zelda64... come to think of it, im always faded. :p

if i had to pick one...Worms.

e

mticha_21
10-09-2002, 07:00 AM
hey wulff for your information it does impair your kids since its a fat soluble drug it stays in ur system for a while and it affects the kid since it gets into your hormones and it stays in the girl to so theres your answer. if u dont believe me ask any health docter or someone in those fields

XBOX MSSC
10-09-2002, 08:09 AM
the best boner game is, doax :) :D :cool:

JJaX
10-09-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by mticha_21
hey wulff for your information it does impair your kids since its a fat soluble drug it stays in ur system for a while and it affects the kid since it gets into your hormones and it stays in the girl to so theres your answer. if u dont believe me ask any health docter or someone in those fields

So your saying dont smoke when your pregnant? For some reason i dont think Wulff is carrying a child. But yes, you shouldny smoke anything when you're pregnant.

The only reason we would care that the THC stays in our fat is if we had to take a drug test. Than the THC would be detected and we would test +.

I hate when 6th graders are going through DARE and tell me about weed.

Duke
10-09-2002, 10:42 AM
I'm gonna ride DZ's jock too and say sports games.

Out of all the sports games though, I gotta say any golf one. Nothing like putting on the green when you're smoking some.

wulff
10-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Just got back from holidays so i just red your retort Mitcha_21.
Carry on with your social wisdom and fulfill us all with your intellect logic on thc and weed.After reading your reply i think JJax was right ,Go back to your DARE pamphlet roll it up and snort a big line of blow.
I've probably been smoking the crap longer than your age.
I'm pretty sure most logical thinking people know that you shouldnt be inhaling,drinking,inducing of any sort when your pregnant(DOH).But thnx eh!

stilly
10-16-2002, 07:35 AM
nhl hitz, but at the moment playin quantum redshift while caned is class, even better with some dope beats ripped on ya hard drive, plus try the ultra focal length easter egg, made for stoners, by stoners.

netranger6
10-16-2002, 10:32 AM
Enclave and NFL2k3 have made me happy when my gravity bong is put to good use.

Spaztic
10-16-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by stilly
nhl hitz, but at the moment playin quantum redshift while caned is class, even better with some dope beats ripped on ya hard drive, plus try the ultra focal length easter egg, made for stoners, by stoners.

dude I think we are talking bout the same thing but there is a pimp ass easter egg while you play music. If you hit y then x while in the cd menu, your xbox will put a phat design on your tv...I have had it on at a couple of my partys and some people always become transfixed in it.....check it out! I can be entertained for hours by this thing!

JJaX
10-16-2002, 11:47 AM

dude I think we are talking bout the same thing but there is a pimp ass easter egg while you play music. If you hit y then x while in the cd menu, your xbox will put a phat design on your tv...I have had it on at a couple of my partys and some people always become transfixed in it.....check it out! I can be entertained for hours by this thing!

Winamp has the best visual plug-ins.

stilly
10-17-2002, 05:26 AM
shaggy, i'm on about the easter egg in quantum redshift, i just unlocked it a few days ago, it's madness. i was caned when i unlocked it. made the game feel stoned. i know about the graphics thingy when playin a cd, cool ain't it, changes a bit to. what a console we have.