PDA

View Full Version : What Microsoft really needs to do is..

Xbox Owner
10-08-2002, 07:21 PM
Lower the price of games.:) :cool:

X-Ray
10-08-2002, 10:35 PM
Nice thread. Very origninal. Great logic.:rolleyes:

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-09-2002, 05:12 AM
No, Fire!!! the guys in marketing(lameass commercials) and quality control (there are some games that should not have made it pass quality control):mad:

Xbox Owner
10-09-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by X-Ray
Nice thread. Very origninal. Great logic.:rolleyes:

Thanks. I thought that too.:cool:

mmichael0
10-09-2002, 07:19 AM
I think Microsoft need to keep backing the X-Box.
There have done a lot so far in geting Crash Bandicoot , Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee.
Two of the so called Playstation icon's.

There have some very good games other than just Halo (JSRF , Moto GP , Panzer Dragon , Shenmue II , Dead or Alive 3 , etc ,etc)
:cool:
There one area the Playstation 2 has got a foothold , raceing games mostly because of GT & Namco's Ridge Racer (which was also on the N64 ) , as the X-Box get more raceing games (Project Gotham Racing , Colin McRae Rally 3 , Sega's GT 2002 , Rallysport Challenge , Moto GP , F1 2002 , TD Overdrive , Geoff Crammonds's Grand Prix 4 , Mercedes-Benz world Racing
May be with the right backing the X-Box will be seen as the one for racing games.

Nato King
10-09-2002, 08:44 AM
I totally agree with you Xbox Owner. Microsoft started low like $50 a game but know there going up to $59 a game if they would drop it back down they would game more sales.:) IMO

Chaotic
10-09-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
I totally agree with you Xbox Owner. Microsoft started low like $50 a game but know there going up to $59 a game if they would drop it back down they would game more sales.:) IMO

I havent seen any games for $59 :confused:

Where the hell are you guys shopping :confused:

Duke
10-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
Microsoft started low like $50 a game but know there going up to $59 a game if they would drop it back down they would game more sales.:) IMO

There's only one store here that sells games for anything more than $49.99. Possible being in Bermuda accounts for the price difference?